User Tools

Site Tools


dev-call-info

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
dev-call-info [2019/08/08 13:12]
waltminer HH release readiness review
dev-call-info [2019/08/20 13:14] (current)
jsmoeller
Line 18: Line 18:
  
 === Meeting notes for August 20, 2019 === === Meeting notes for August 20, 2019 ===
-Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//+Attendees: ​Jan-Simon, Edi, Frederic, George, Jacobo, Kurokawa-san,​ Michael, Yamaguchi-san,​ Paul, Romain, Stephane, Thierry, Tim, Zhou Mingying, Pierre, Salma, Johann, Loic, Pierre, Tom 
 + 
 +   * Grumpy Guppy 
 +     * Guppy 7.0.4 - Plan is for Sep 13 release. Last call for patches in gerrit is Sep 6. 
 + 
 +   * Happy Halibut - Final build tagged and available for pre-testing 
 +        * 8/
 +          * Things are looking good for Halibut release. Jan-Simon will re-tag and respin the build. We will have a release readiness call on Thursday to prior to the final release on Friday. 
 +        * 8/20 - 8.0.0 Released 
 +        * https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/​agl-distro/​release-notes#​halibut_800 
 +          * Feedback ?! 
 +            * Edi: 
 +              * intel platform working 
 +              * m3 also ok 
 +  
 +     * Raspberry Pi audio updates 
 +       * See SPEC-2666 and SPEC-2297 
 +       * 8/20: target is 8.0.1 
 +  
 +     * SPEC-2508 - Stoyan reporting issue with mixing streams between local media and Bluetooth on M3.  
 +       * 6/25 - Unknown if this is still a problem since we have no audio in RC2. Most likely this is still an issue.  
 +       * 7/2 - Waiting for Bluetooth on Pipewire.  
 +       * 7/23 - On hold.  
 +       * 8/5 - On hold  
 + 
 +* Renesas BSP updates 
 +      * 3.19 BSP for rocko will be released end of April (without KF) 
 +      * 3.19 BSP for thud will be released end of May (without KF).  Three weeks later for KF support. Makes 3.19 with KF a target for 8.0.1 because this will be in the RC4 timeframe.  
 +      * New graphics library will be middle of May. This will fix SPEC-2253.  
 +      * 6/4 - In-progress and on track.  
 +      * 6/11 - Same as last week.  
 +      * 6/18 - No update.  
 +      * 6/25 - Ready for guppy. May try to get it into RC3 after we see how the merge to guppy goes this week.  
 +      * 7/2 - Waiting for feedback on guppy. Sandboxes for master are ready once we get some feedback on guppy. 
 +      * 7/9 - Looking at rfkill hardblock on guppy. Master on hold still. ​  
 +      * 7/23 - Update planned for 8.0.1  
 +      * 7/30 - In review for master. Ronan will push to review in halibut shortly.  
 +      * 8/5 - Review on master completed. Ronan pushed the review to halibut. 
 +      * 8/20 - master first, then halibut 
 + 
 +   * Sancloud should be pushing patches to master by the end of the week. Guppy and flounder already done.  
 +     * 4/30 - waiting for master. Still having issues. Guppy blew up over the weekend due to an internal server issue at Sancloud that has been resolved.  
 +     * 5/7 - Will look at 7.0.2 pre-release this week.  
 +     * 5/21 - Initial set of patches merged to master. Needs to debug some runtime issues. Weston 6.0 should be ok once we get TI sorted out.  
 +     * 5/28 - Nothing to report. Busy on other projects.  
 +     * 6/4 - Nothing to report.  
 +     * 6/11 - Paul pushed patches to work with the new folder layout. Looks good on master.  
 +     * 6/18 - Nothing to report. Will test RC2 once it is available.  
 +     * 6/25 - Nothing to report.  
 +     * 7/2 - Nothing to report. 
 +     * 7/9 - Will be testing RC2 this week.   
 +     * 7/23 - RC3 tested and looks pretty good. Kernel update in progress for final 8.0.0 release (by Thursday) 
 +     * 7/30 - Nothing to report.  
 +     * 8/5 - Nothing to report 
 +     * 8/20 - Nothing new 
 + 
 +   * Need to understand what Igalia is bringing into master for HH for WAM in the next week or so. Will follow up with an email to Lorenzo.  
 +     * 6/18 - Update from Lorenzo 
 +       * We are currently working on three bugs SPEC-2506, SPEC-2514 and SPEC-2532 that are currently impeding us to build on Halibut. Our main priority is to be able to address these problems. 
 +       * Specific to WAM we have created the changes with the removal of the pending Qt dependencies that was completed (not sure who has to approve it). 
 +       * https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​AGL/​meta-agl-devel/​+/​21658/​ 
 +       * And we have been updating the Chromium/​WAM branches with the latest webose submissions. We are still using the @guppy branches for that, as while haven'​t diverged yet specific changes for halibut we can still use those. 
 +       * Also our plan was to have ready the 4a integration on guppy as a previous step before pipewire was available, but once we address the build issues on Halibut we can focus in the pipewire side. 
 +     * 6/25 - Two out of three of the bugs above are resolved. Last one should be resolved today. ​ Experiencing problems with homescreen button on master that Igalia is looking at.  
 +     * 7/2 - Tickets from last week resolved. SPEC-2586 WAM Causing homescreen crash. Working on HTML5 home screen and interfacing directly to Pipewire for audio (SPEC-2343).  
 +     * 7/9 - SPEC-2586 still an issue and being looked at. Linking issues are now resolved so they can take a better look at this.  
 +     * 7/23 - Lorenzo not back from Japan.  
 +     * 7/30 - Lorenzo not on 
 +     * 8/5 - SPEC-2401 (HTML5 launcher) in progress for master. Lots of other changes in progress.  
 +     * 8/20 - html5-launcher recipe uploaded, sources uploaded (fixing history) 
 + 
 +   * Eric - IPC requirements are being reviewed internally at Panasonic.  
 +     * 7/2- Nothing to report.  
 +     * 8/20 - Nothing to report 
 + 
 +   * Documentation issues  
 +     * Scott Rifenbark will attend Tuesday calls from now on and bring up any unresolved documentation issues.  
 +     * Search bar broken in Chrome and Safari. Ok in Firefox. Jan-Simon tried to change it to use google as search engine. Sebastien submitted a fix in github that needs to be merged.  
 +     * 8/5 
 +       * Search bar removed completely at the moment.  
 +       * Halibut branch created for documentation and can now be removed 
 + 
 +   * SPEC-2729 - Raspberry Pi build failed when enabling agl-sota. ​ Leon fixed that issue. Leon noted that agl-sota is way behind and needs to be brought up to date.  
 +     * 8/20 - No update 
 +  
 +   * Ronan - Lightmediascanner not working for mp3. Will open a Jira and have Matt take a look.  
 +     * 8/20 - No jira, yet. 
 + 
 +New Business: 
 +   ​* ​
  
 === Meeting notes for August 13, 2019 === === Meeting notes for August 13, 2019 ===
dev-call-info.1565269963.txt.gz · Last modified: 2019/08/08 13:12 by waltminer