User Tools

Site Tools


dev-call-info

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
dev-call-info [2019/09/17 13:36]
waltminer
dev-call-info [2019/09/17 15:34] (current)
waltminer
Line 19: Line 19:
 === Meeting notes for September 24, 2019 === === Meeting notes for September 24, 2019 ===
 Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting// Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//
 +
 +  * Grumpy Guppy - No further releases planned
 +
 +   * Happy Halibut - 8.0.1 Release was completed. 8.0.2 Patches due by Oct 4. Release planned for Oct 11. 
 +        * 9/17
 +          * Edi - Everything works the same as last week. No regressions. Bluetooth audio still not working. ​
 +          * Fujitsu test report being uploaded. ​
 +            * New issue - Dashboard not showing certain CAN data (SPEC-2811)
 +
 +     * Bluetooth audio
 +       * 9/17 - George said "yes, yes, definitely"​ for a fix for 8.0.2
 + 
 +     * Raspberry Pi audio updates
 +       * See SPEC-2666 and SPEC-2297
 +       * 8/20: target is 8.0.1
 +       * 8/27: no news
 +       * 9/3 - Will not be fixed for 8.0.1. George hopes to have something ready for Berlin F2F. 
 +       * 9/10 - No update
 +       * 9/17 - Julian working on config to be ready for next week. 
 + 
 +     * SPEC-2508 - Stoyan reporting issue with mixing streams between local media and Bluetooth on M3.  ​
 +       * 9/3 - Will look at this week now that Bluetooth is being submitted for 8.0.1.
 +       * 9/10 - No audio on Bluetooth for any boards for 8.0.1 so cannot be retested at this time. 
 +
 +   * Sancloud should be pushing patches to master by the end of the week. Guppy and flounder already done. 
 +     * 9/3 - Testing a new BSP update for master and halibut. If all goes well, it will be ready for next week. 
 +     * 9/10 - Nothing to report
 +     * 9/17 - Updates will be pushed to master and halibut for meta-sancloud
 +
 +   * Web App Manager Updates from Lorenzo
 +     * 9/3 - making progress on launcher. ​
 +     * 9/10 - Continuing to work in the launcher. ​
 +     * 9/17 - Making progress on spec-2812 and SPEC-1948
 +
 +
 +   * Documentation issues ​
 +     * Scott Rifenbark will attend Tuesday calls from now on and bring up any unresolved documentation issues. ​
 +     * 9/3 - Stephane will create a ticket to add the search bar back with a better solution than we previously had.
 +     * 9/10 - Scott not available.  ​
 +     * 9/17 - Nothing to discuss
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +  ​
  
 === Meeting notes for September 17, 2019 === === Meeting notes for September 17, 2019 ===
-Attendees: ​   +Attendees: ​Walt, Jan-Simon, Michael, Chris, Scott, Ronan, Leon, Edi, Ashvinid, Li, Zhou, Kurokawa, Thierry, George, Aymeric, Paul, Salma, Fred, Loic, Sebastien, Lorenzo, Jose, Pierre, Stephane, Nick, Marc=Antoine,​ Johann, Arman, Raquel, Jonathan, Haraki, Yamaguchi, Kusakabe
  
    * Grumpy Guppy    * Grumpy Guppy
dev-call-info.txt ยท Last modified: 2019/09/17 15:34 by waltminer