User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2019/07/05 10:08]
kusakabe [July 4, 2019]
agl-sat-meetings [2019/10/10 13:54] (current)
waltminer
Line 16: Line 16:
  
 ----- -----
 +
 +==== October 10, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Nick, Scott, Haraki, Sekine
 +
 +  * HH 8.0.2 Pre-release sent out. Edi is currently testing and should be done tomorrow. ​
 +
 +
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}.
 +     * 8/29 Panasonic is reviewing ​
 +     * 9/12 - Panasonic still in review. Sekine-san will check with Panasonic about EG review during the AMM in Monaco. ​
 +     * 9/26 - Still in review at Panasonic. Sekine-san expects a reply soon. 
 +     * 10/10 - Sekine-san thinks Panasonic will release the RFQ in time to be reviewed in Monte Carlo, Walt will be in Yokohama in November, We should plan a F2F meeting at that time with Panasonic and RHSA EG. 
 + 
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September. ​
 +     * 9/12 - document is 60% translated to english. Kusakabe will present an update at the dev call next week. 
 +     * 9/26 
 +       ​* ​ **Radio API review **
 +       * Sample API of Denso Ten released in staging/​documents
 +       * Goal is to refine the radio api with additional functions found in the review of above
 +       * focus on generic calls over hw specifics
 +       * Scott Murray will review the documents and make a proposal for extending the radio api for review in the connectivity call and during AMM
 +       * Lateron a definition is needed how the interface to the various implementations (hw+driver) can be done
 +     * 10/10
 +       * Kusakabe posted the API to Gerrit https://​git.automotivelinux.org/​staging/​documents/​log/?​h=sandbox/​kusakabe/​radio-api
 +       * Kusakabe to release additional APIs by the end of the month
 +       * Scott needs to review. Need some additional Tier 1 or OEM reviewers. ​
 +
 +   * LTS  ​
 +     * 9/26 (Berlin F2F)
 + * AI: identify base services. What is in core-image-minimal that is available in all profiles. ​
 +  * lifecycle
 +    * apps vs platform (which applications ​
 +    * 
 +  * API definition & documentation & Schema
 +    * AI: iot.bzh will follow-up on https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-1903
 +    * e.g. what about new things like: https://​fuchsia.googlesource.com/​docs/​+/​ea2fce2874556205204d3ef70c60e25074dc7ffd/​development/​languages/​fidl/​tutorial.md
 +    * Follow-up on SAT
 +  * API versions
 +    * -> APPFW / Jose
 +
 +  * '​core'​ LTS vs. IVI or Cluster LTS
 +    * depends on changes required e.g. by IC 
 +
 +   * Toyota Code Drop
 +     * 10/10 
 +       * No update. Will need some decisions about how we want APIs to be formatted based on LTS discussion. ​
 +       * Kusakabe-Can will meet with Ohiwa-san next week and provide some feedback to the AGL community, ​
 +
 +   * Navi EG met last week with Momiyama-san and they will present a new architecture at the November SAT call. 
 +
 +New Business:
 + 
 +
 +
 +==== September 26, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Michael, Ohiwa, Sekine, other attendees at Berlin F2F Meeting
 +
 +  * HH 8.0.1 released.
 +   * GG 7.0.4 almost ready. Edi almost done with testing and so far it is positive.  ​
 +
 +
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}.
 +     * 8/29 Panasonic is reviewing ​
 +     * 9/12 - Panasonic still in review. Sekine-san will check with Panasonic about EG review during the AMM in Monaco. ​
 +     * 9/26 - Still in review at Panasonic. Sekine-san expects a reply soon. 
 + 
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September. ​
 +     * 9/12 - document is 60% translated to english. Kusakabe will present an update at the dev call next week. 
 +     * 9/26 - See Berlin F2F meeting minutes. ​
 +
 +New Business:
 +     * Michael reported that the steering wheel LIN controller is now working. ​
 +
 +==== September 12, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Kurokawa, Haraki, Yamaguchi, Scott, Stephane, Fulup. Stephane, Michael, Sekine, Sebastien
 +
 +   * HH 8.0.1 released.
 +   * GG 7.0.4 almost ready. Edi almost done with testing and so far it is positive.  ​
 +
 +
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}.
 +     * 8/29 Panasonic is reviewing ​
 +     * 9/12 - Panasonic still in review. Sekine-san will check with Panasonic about EG review during the AMM in Monaco. ​
 +     * 9/26 - Still in review at Panasonic. Sekine-san expects a reply soon. 
 + 
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September. ​
 +     * 9/12 - document is 60% translated to english. Kusakabe will present an update at the dev call next week. 
 +
 +   * Discuss LF Edge and EdgeX and how much interest is working with those groups. Should this be included in an existing EG or new EG? - Push topic to V2C EG to see if there is interest there. Too many other higher priorities and not enough interest in this topic to create a new EG
 +     * 8/29 No update
 +
 +New Business:
 +  * Agenda for Berlin
 +  * Merging of Jose's sandbox for cyanara replacement? ​
 +    * API + Implementation. ​
 +    * Not really cyanara anymore. What do we call this?  Marketing decision. Will talk to Dan offline about that. 
 +    * Will be hosted at AGL
 +
 +
 +==== August 29, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Ashvinid, Daniel, George, Haraki-san, Hosokawa-san,​ Kurokawa-san,​ Yamaguchi-san,​ Scott, Stephane, Sebastien
 +
 +   * HH 8.0.0
 +     * Edi needs to test on Halibut branch
 +     * Scott
 +       * SPEC-2687 - Audio not working for tuner app. George looking at. 
 +       * Kingfisher tuner not working with non-root user space rules (platform scope processes cannot access audio). Can make it work with a one-line change. Would cause a respin of 8.0.0.  ​
 +       * SPEC-2707 - POI app "quite broken"​. App starts but searching for anything causes it to crash. ​
 +     * 8/29 8.0.0 is out.
 +
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}.
 +     * 8/29 Panasonic is reviewing ​
 + 
 +
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September. ​
 +
 +   * Discuss LF Edge and EdgeX and how much interest is working with those groups. Should this be included in an existing EG or new EG? - Push topic to V2C EG to see if there is interest there. Too many other higher priorities and not enough interest in this topic to create a new EG
 +     * 8/29 No update
 +
 +New Business:
 +  * Summary of IC F2F results
 +    * Documents in https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​IC
 +  * from appfw eg: igalia working on landscape -> need draft (new) homescreen/​wm code
 +    * Daniel will get back to Igalia ​
 +  * Agenda for Berlin will be prepared next week
 +
 +Next deadlines:
 +  * 8.0.1 planned for 9/7, submit code by 8/30 !
 +  * 7.0.4 planned for 9/13, submit code by 9/6 !
 +
 +==== August 15, 2019 ====
 +Meeting cancelled due to holidays/​vacations.
 +
 +
 +
 +==== August 1, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Sebastien, Michael, Guy, Fulup, Nakadachi, Hosokawa, Kurokawa, Kusakabe, Yamaguchi, Ohiwa, George, Scott
 +
 +   * HH 8.0.0
 +     * Edi needs to test on Halibut branch
 +     * Scott
 +       * SPEC-2687 - Audio not working for tuner app. George looking at. 
 +       * Kingfisher tuner not working with non-root user space rules (platform scope processes cannot access audio). Can make it work with a one-line change. Would cause a respin of 8.0.0.  ​
 +       * SPEC-2707 - POI app "quite broken"​. App starts but searching for anything causes it to crash. ​
 +     ​* ​
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}. ​
 + 
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September. ​
 +   * Discuss LF Edge and EdgeX and how much interest is working with those groups. Should this be included in an existing EG or new EG? - Push topic to V2C EG to see if there is interest there. Too many other higher priorities and not enough interest in this topic to create a new EG
 +
 +
 +==== July 18, 2019 ====
 +Meeting held in Tokyo as part of the F2F meeting prior to ALS. See notes here. 
  
 ==== July 4, 2019 ==== ==== July 4, 2019 ====
agl-sat-meetings.1562321293.txt.gz ยท Last modified: 2019/07/05 10:08 by kusakabe