User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2021/09/16 13:33]
wminer
agl-sat-meetings [2021/09/30 14:17] (current)
wminer
Line 17: Line 17:
  
 ----- -----
 +
 +==== September 30, 2021 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Hosokawa, Ishii, Stephane, Date, Yamaguchi, Guy, Ned, Jerry, Kurokawa, Mikhail, Takeuchi
 +
 +
 +   * IVI PR Updates from Toyota
 +     * 6/24
 +       * Data-san is working on Flutter internally. Not available this week for an update, but the legal check internally is taking a long time. 
 +     * 7/8 
 +       * Toyota internal check is on-going. Not sure of timeline. ​
 +       * Igalia doing some work to port existing AGL apps to Flutter then running Flutter on top of Web App Manager. More information is available on [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​MAIN/​Flutter+apps+on+AGL+with+the+Web+Application+Manager | Confluence]]. ​
 +       * Toyota updated some of the IVI Product readiness specs on Confluence and would like SAT and OEM members to review. Specifically we should review [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​1ICGAg | System Failure Detection]] and [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​YQCsAg | Services Launch and Termination]]. ​ Comments should be provided in Confluence. ​
 +     * 8/5
 +       * Date-san said it would be at least another month before Toyota can make their internal Flutter software available. ​
 +       * Discussed the risk reduction plan to have Igalia and PumpedFuel use the WAM sandbox environment to develop some AGL apps that will be ready when Toyota can disclose their software. ​
 +       * Nomoto-san asked for reviews of the [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​IVIPR/​4.5+Backup+data+management | IVI PR requirements]] in Confluence by Aug 18. 
 +     * 8/19
 +       * Takeuchi-san said that Flutter may be ready at beginning next month. ​
 +       * Nomoto-san asked for feedback on [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​IVIPR/​4.7+CAN+Communication | CAN Communication]] and [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​IVIPR/​4.6+Vehicle+Parameter+Configuration | Vehicle Parameter Configuration]] sections in the PR spec by the end of August. ​
 +     * 9/2
 +       * Date-san - flutter update end of next week
 +       * Nomoto-san asked for feedback on the [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​IVIPR/​4.8+GPS+and+Sensor+information | GPS and Sensor Information]] section of the PR spec by September 10. 
 +     * 9/16
 +       * Ready to release Flutter code in next day or so. 
 +       * Initial release of IVI PR spec expected by the end of September. Will get additional feedback from members at the October F2F meeting with a follow up release planned for after that meeting. ​
 +     * 9/30 - IVI EG reviewed flutter plan during the last hour. PR Spec 1.0 is ready. Both topics to be discussed during the workshop on Oct 19-20.
 + 
 +
 +   * IC EG Updates ​
 +     * 7/8 
 +       * No update from Dr, Y. He will provide an update during AGL Tech Day!
 +       * IC EG would like review comments for the [[ https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​SwCsAg | IC EG Architecture Overview]] and [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​OACsAg | IC IPC Design]]. Please provide comments in Jira as requested at the top of each page. 
 +     * 8/5
 +       * Currently getting source code into the AGL repositories. Ran into some problems that he is trying to resolve with Jan-Simon. ​
 +     * 8/19
 +       * No update
 +     * 9/3
 +       * RFQ for additional DRM lease topics will be reviewed during next two IC EG calls and will be available for SAT review end of September
 +       * DLT demo in progress. ​
 +       * Yamaguchi-san working on demo with H3 started kit + KF + [[https://​www.amazon.co.jp/​12-3インチ液晶パネル-解像度1920x720-LCDコントロール基盤-Type-SDカード/​dp/​B08CCSPCHB | this display]] for IC
 +     * 9/16
 +       * Will discuss the rest of the year's development plan at the next IC EG meeting. ​
 +     * 9/30
 +       * No topic
 +
 +
 +   * Reference Hardware
 +
 +   * 7/22 - Distribution of wifi cards is WIP. 
 +   * 8/5 - Scott received the Wifi card and assembled it. 
 +   * 8/19 - On hold for a few weeks. ​
 +   * 9/3 - Scott asked for schematics on WLAN card and received it from Panasonic. Wifi is working fine, but BT is not happy. Only works every several boots. Possible UART issue?
 +   * 9/16
 +     * New Reference hardware sets are for sale by Panasonic. See [[https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​RwBXAg | confluence]] for details about ordering. ​
 +     * WLAN changes are merged on latest Lamprey, missed the 12.0.1 merge window so they will be released in 12.0.2. ​ Bluetooth audio requires support from PipeWire to get A2DP and HFP working. No ETA from George yet. 
 +   * 9/30
 +     * Scott pushed CAN changes to enable the transceiver. ​
 +     * Scott ready for Renesas BSP 5.5 when it is ready. ​
 +     * George has not had time to look at Bluetooth. ​
 +
 +   
 +   * Virt EG
 +     * 5/13 
 +       * Jerry shared some {{ :​2021-04-22_sat_virt_eg.pdf |slides to review}} an example of Virt IO usage in AG:. 
 +       * Feedback for [[https://​docs.google.com/​spreadsheets/​d/​1jpLNUBKz19LOdtGyqan5Wk4OgZFFxUNcSpMrFMPFCKI/​edit?​usp=sharing | device list prioritization]] to be included in the VirtIO implementation is due by May 27. 
 +     * 5/27
 +       * Final feedback due date extended to next Thursday
 +     * 7/8 
 +       * Jerry will provide an update during AGL Tech Day!
 +     * 8/5
 +       * Jerry asked about Renesas 5.10 BSP and when it will be merged. No one from Renesas on the call. Added to developer call agenda for next week. 
 +     * 8/19
 +       * BSP 5.5 with kernel 5.10 will be available as a sandbox with a minimal image in late September. Full BSP will be a month later after the KF updates are completed.  ​
 +     * 9/16 
 +       * Renesas BSP version 5.5 is available in a sandbox/​ronan/​rcar-bsp-5.5.0 in gerrit. ​
 +     * 9/30 
 +       * Workshop for virtualization of wireless devices during the F2F in October
 +       * Getting information from Jan-Simon on adding automated tests for VirtIO
 +
 +New Business:
 +     * Yamaguchi-san made a [[https://​drive.google.com/​file/​d/​1pP4f5sM7yYI8cEbRODZaKYKnuIzrGYF0/​view?​usp=sharing | presentation]] about Qt 5 vs 6 - For now we will continue to follow Yocto and use Qt 5.14 for Marlin and evaluation Qt usage next year when we update to new Yocto LTS version. ​
 +     * Ned - AVL is making [[https://​www.avl-functions.com/​en/​adas-ecu/​ | ADAS reference hardware]] available for purchase. Uses Renesas H3 as SOC. At some point they may want to include as reference hardware. Suggested that they start by including BSP as community board so that AGL does not need to have boards in our board farm.
 +     * App FW - discussed getting Collabora on track for Oct F2F meeting. ​
 +
 +
 ==== September 16, 2021 ==== ==== September 16, 2021 ====
 Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Hosokawa, Yamaguchi, Stephane, Sekine, Takeuchi, Jerry, Date, Nomoto, Kurokawa, Marius Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Hosokawa, Yamaguchi, Stephane, Sekine, Takeuchi, Jerry, Date, Nomoto, Kurokawa, Marius
agl-sat-meetings.txt · Last modified: 2021/09/30 14:17 by wminer