User Tools

Site Tools


eg-virt-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
eg-virt-meetings [2020/05/14 06:45]
jerry.zhaojc [13/05/2020, 2PM CEST Meeting]
eg-virt-meetings [2020/05/29 19:39] (current)
waltminer Meeting minutes for May 27 meeting
Line 15: Line 15:
  
 ===== Meetings Agenda and Report ===== ===== Meetings Agenda and Report =====
 +
 +==== 27/05/2020, 2PM CEST Meeting ====
 +
 +Attendees:
 +   * Jerry Zhao - Panasonic
 +   * Mitsuya - Panasonic
 +   * Tadao Tanikawa - Panasonic
 +   * Tamura - Panasonic
 +   * Jan-Simon Moeller - Linux Foundation
 +   * Walt Miner - Linux Foundation
 +   * Matt Spencer - ARM
 +   * Laurent Cremmer -Carmeq
 +   * Mark Silberberger - Carmeq
 +   * <​del>​Nicolas Blazevic - Carmeq</​del>​
 +   * Joel Catala - Tuxera
 +   * Eva Rio - Tuxera
 +   * Francois Ozog - Linaro
 +   * Victor Duan - Linaro
 +   * Mikhail Golubev - Open Synergy ​
 +   * Mikhail Zaytsev - MERA
 +   * Leonid Lazerev - MERA
 +   * Scott Murray - Konsulko
 +   * Kenji Hosokawa - ADIT
 +   * <​del>​Yuki Tsunashima - ADIT</​del>​
 +   * <​del>​Teddy Zhai - Green Hills Software</​del>​
 +   * <​del>​Michele Paolino - Virtual Open Systems</​del>​
 +   * Parth Dode - AGL Google Summer of Code (GSoC) student
 +   * Jakub Luzny - AGL GSoC student
 +
 +   * Parth and Jakub introduced themselves to the EG. 
 +     * Parth’s project description - https://​summerofcode.withgoogle.com/​projects/?​sp-page=2#​6570429394714624
 +     * Jakub’s project description - https://​summerofcode.withgoogle.com/​projects/?​sp-page=2#​4689277591486464
 +     * Information from Jerry
 +        * Jailhouse 0.12 release announcement - https://​lwn.net/​Articles/​811509/​
 +        * Virtio driver for RTEMS - https://​ieeexplore.ieee.org/​stamp/​stamp.jsp?​tp=&​arnumber=8922611
 +
 +   * Mikhail G. presented Open Synergy’s progress on VirtIO and their areas of contribution to AGL (audio, video, scmi, and GPI (3D)) - Link to presentation?​
 +   * Tuxera to check what modifications we need to do to the AGL file system for VirtIO
 +   * Laurent will try to get permission to present what VW has been working on with respect to implementing VirtIO for the next call.
 +
 +
 +Other open action items
 +   * Jerry following up with Qualcomm on presenting their research in this area. 
 +   * Matt thinks that Collabora may be working on VirtIO for some of their customers. He will reach out to Daniel Stone about about giving a presentation on their status. ​
 +     * Dan will organize a presentation from Collabora at an upcoming meeting ​
 +
 +* Next meeting June 10 at this same time. 
 +
 +
 +
  
 ==== 13/05/2020, 2PM CEST Meeting ==== ==== 13/05/2020, 2PM CEST Meeting ====
eg-virt-meetings.1589438701.txt.gz · Last modified: 2020/05/14 06:45 by jerry.zhaojc