User Tools

Site Tools


eg-speech

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
eg-speech [2019/02/06 15:00]
waltminer
eg-speech [2019/08/21 13:27] (current)
jsmoeller
Line 17: Line 17:
  
 ===== Meetings ===== ===== Meetings =====
-Meetings of the Speech EG are held every other Wednesday. Meeting time is 14:00 UTC. The upcoming schedule can be found below. ​+Meetings of the Speech EG are held every other Wednesday. Meeting time is 13:00 UTC. The upcoming schedule can be found below. ​
  
-Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.\\  +Join Zoom Meeting\\ 
-https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/356562157 ​+https://zoom.us/j/160398436
  
-You can also dial in using your phone. \\ +Meeting ID160 398 436\\ 
-United States (Toll Free)1 877 568 4106 \\  +Find your local numberhttps://​zoom.us/​u/​ameRude4a
-United States+1 (571) 317-3129 ​+
  
-Access Code: 356-562-157 +---------- 
 +==== August 21, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Jan-Simon, Thierry, Michael
  
-More phone numbers ​ +   * Thierry still waiting for Naveen'​s patches that were discussed during the last call.  
-| Australia+61 2 9087 3604        | Austria: +43 7 2081 5427                           | +     * 8/21No update 
-| Belgium+32 28 93 7018           | Canada (Toll Free): 1 888 455 1389                 | +   * Thierry needs a HH SDK that is stable and not a moving target. Will contact Jan-Simon to get the Halibut release folder created and the SDK populated. ​ 
-| Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391         | Denmark: +45 43 31 47 82                           | +     * 8/21Done. 
-| Finland+358 923 17 0568         | France: +33 170 950 594                            | +   * Soya-san has the new front end and is testing it with a number of new features and has a Microsemi Field Apps Engineer colleague in the Tokyo office to get some support with tuning the device. This will include features such as barge-in and better responsiveness. 
-| Germany: +49 692 5736 7317        | India (Toll Free): 18002669272 ​                    | +     * 8/21Mic being optimized ​(far-field/​near-field adaptation) 
-| Ireland+353 16 572 651          | Italy: +39 0 291 29 46 30                          | +   * Todocheck with new version of the Alexa SDK 
-| Japan (Toll Free)0 120 663 800  | Korea, Republic of (Toll Free): 00798 14 207 4914  | +     * Requiredport to pipewire output ​(https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-2761
-| Netherlands: +31 207 941 377      | New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302                        | +     * Put https://​github.com/​alexa/​alexa-auto-sdk/​tree/​1.6/​platforms/​agl/​alexa-voiceagent-service build in recipe or improve build situation (currently container ​external SDK is necessary) ​
-| Norway: +47 21 93 37 51           | Spain: +34 932 75 2004                             | +
-| Sweden: +46 853 527 827           | Switzerland:​ +41 225 4599 78                       | +
-| United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088  |                                                    |+
  
 +New: 
 +   ​* ​
  
  
 +----------
  
-Joining from video-conferencing room or system\\ +==== June 12, 2019 ==== 
-Dial67.217.95.2##​356562157 \\ +Attendees: Walt, Thierry, Michael, Chris, Kusakabe 
-Cisco devices356562157@67.217.95.2 \\ + 
 +   * Thierry still waiting for Naveen'​s patches that were discussed during the last call.  
 +   * Thierry needs HH SDK that is stable and not a moving target. Will contact Jan-Simon to get the Halibut release folder created and the SDK populated.  
 +   * Soya-san has the new front end and is testing it with a number of new features and has a Microsemi Field Apps Engineer colleague in the Tokyo office to get some support with tuning the device. This will include features such as barge-in and better responsiveness.  
 + 
 + 
 +==== May 29, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Thierry, Naveen 
 + 
 +   * Naveen has two patches to commit to the IoT.bzh code to enable the open source agent on guppy. Thierry will integrate the patches then Jan-Simon can test on the green machine in Germany prior to ALS (preferably before end of June). 
 + 
 +   * Email between Walt and Naveen 
 +    - Plan to use Alexa demo during Automotive Linux Summit in July.  We are thinking we will reuse the CES demo and want to make sure we can do that **[Naveen]** Yes you can use that. This year we are mostly working on integrating our offline Alexa engine with Auto SDK. So, for next release of Auto SDK, which is tentatively planned for end of July, offline Alexa support will be added to AGL binding. This should add offline car control and local media capabilities to the Alexa binding and speech framework. 
 +    - Plan for CES 2020.  Will Amazon be participating in CES 2020 and if so what are your ideas for that**[Naveen]** Currently we don't have any plans for CES 2020. However, since we are updating the binding actively with every Auto SDK release, IOT.bzh will be in a position to host the Alexa demo from Linux foundation perspective. 
 +    - Plan for F2F meeting in September. I am planning a September F2F meeting and need to choose a location. If Amazon plans to participate in CES 2020 I assume you will want to participate like you did last year in Santa Clara. ​ The only proposals I have on the table so far are for meetings in Europe. I know you have travel restrictions so if you plan to participate I will search harder for a US site for the meeting. **[Naveen]** Yes. I do have travel restrictions. However since our CES 2020 plans are not clear, please don't anchor F2F meeting based on Amazon'​s availability. 
 + 
 +==== May 15, 2019 ==== 
 +AttendeesWalt, Fulup, Thierry, Michael 
 + 
 +Microphone arrays were distributed last week in SpainDemo units and Amazon need to be exchanged still 
 + 
 +Thierry has been working on getting the Amazon Open Voice agent workingShould have a separate call with Naveen tomorrow. ​ Issues with authentication and we will probably need a proprietary binary blob from Amazon for the wake word detection.  
 + 
 +==== May 1, 2019 ==== 
 +Meeting canceled due to holiday 
 + 
 +==== April 17, 2019 ==== 
 +AttendeesWalt, Jan-Simon, Michael, Anantha, Kusakabe 
 + 
 +No update from Amazon available 
 + 
 +Michael - microphone arrays will be ready on TuesdayShould be able to bring one to the F2F meeting in Spain. 
 + 
 + 
 +==== April 3, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Michael, George, Thierry, Kusakabe, Anantha 
 + 
 +Thierry working with Naveen on getting Alexa Voiceagent integrated. Running into issues.  
 + 
 +Michael - microphone arrays will be ready week 16 or 17. Should be able to bring one to the F2F meeting in Spain.  
 + 
 +Phone dial app updates - SPEC-2300 assigned to Konsulko to work on 
 +HVAC app updates - SPEC-2301 assigned to Konsulko to work on
  
-First GoToMeeting?​ Let's do a quick system check: https://​link.gotomeeting.com/​system-check ​ 
  
----------- 
 ==== March 20, 2019 ==== ==== March 20, 2019 ====
-Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting// +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Michael, Eric, Anantha (Panasonic),​ Naveen, Imamura, George  
 + 
 +Amazon formally open sourced the Alex Voiceagent code as well speech agent bindings. Working with IoT.bzh to rebuild the CES demo with the open source version. Running to issues with packaging the widgets that IoT.bzh is working on.  
 + 
 +Now will work to speech enable some of the demo applications. Walt to create Jira tickets for HVAC and phone dialer app and will ask Konsulko to help with that.  
 + 
 +Michael - waiting for production run of the microphone arrays to come back.  
 + 
 +Michael brought up questions about how Alexa will interact with AGL services. Referenced Lucas'​s talk at the AMM. [[https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/aglammjapan2019/​95/​AGL_AMM_2019_Microchip.pdf | See this presentation]].  
 + 
 +Introduced George and his pipewire effort. Will have a further update on his plans for the next meeting.  
  
 ==== March 6, 2019 ==== ==== March 6, 2019 ====
Line 58: Line 110:
  
 ==== February 20, 2019 ==== ==== February 20, 2019 ====
-Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting// +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Thierry, Fulup, Michael, Imamura, Sebastien 
 + 
 + 
 +   * Documents now in Confluence  
 +     * Architecture : https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/display/SpeechArch/​Speech+EG+Architecture 
 +     * CES Project ​ : https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​display/​SpeechArch/​Speech+EG%27s+CES+2019+Project 
 + 
 +   * Amazon  
 +     * Currently working on officially open sourcing Alexa Voiceagent with their Auto SDK version 1.5 end of February. 
 +     * Version 1.6 will include off-line voice control (end of April release). 
 + 
 +   * Embedded World (Feb 26--28) 
 +     * Will need to use the CES version of the demo and not the open source version.  
 +     * Naveen will need to send a config file that allows the demo to be run anywhere in the world as opposed to just in Las Vegas. 
 +     * Thierry has figured out why the Fiberdyne amplifier was not working at CES. Jan-Simon confirmed it works on the green machine. 
 +     * Waiting on the Amazon widgets. Expected tomorrow from Naveen. 
 + 
 +   * Roadmap for 2019 
 +     * Incorporate Alexa Voiceagent into AGL device profiles 
 +     * Create open source Alexa demo 
 +     * Demo open source Alexa Voiceagent at ALS (July 17-19)? ​ or wait for CES 2020? 
 +     * Refactor speech framework to improve modularization (HH) 
 +     * Local voice control that allows control of car functions when off-line
  
  
eg-speech.1549465253.txt.gz · Last modified: 2019/02/06 15:00 by waltminer