User Tools

Site Tools


eg-connectivity:meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
eg-connectivity:meetings [2018/08/09 13:20]
waltminer
eg-connectivity:meetings [2018/10/04 21:11] (current)
waltminer
Line 5: Line 5:
 Conference Information:​ Conference Information:​
  
-1Join https://​global.gotomeeting.com/​join/​254629557+Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone 
 +https://​global.gotomeeting.com/​join/​254629557 ​
  
-2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. ​ Or, call in using your telephone+You can also dial in using your phone
  
-| Australia: +61 2 9091 7603           | Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 65                  | 
-| Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0716         | Japan (toll-free):​ 0 120 242 200           | 
-| Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4372          | Netherlands:​ +31 (0) 208 080 759           | 
-| Canada: +1 (647) 497-9380 ​           | New Zealand: +64 9 974 9579                | 
-| Canada (toll-free):​ 1 877 777 3281   | Norway: +47 21 04 30 59                    | 
-| Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 84 58         | Spain: +34 931 76 1534                     | 
-| Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1773        | Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 691                | 
-| France: +33 (0) 170 950 590          | Switzerland:​ +41 (0) 435 0026 89           | 
-| Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7300       | United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3713 5011       | 
-| India (toll-free):​ 000 800 100 8227  | United States (toll-free):​ 1 877 309 2070  | 
-| Ireland: +353 (0) 15 360 756         | United States: +1 (312) 757-3119 ​          | 
  
-Access Code: 254-629-557\\ +Access Code: 254-629-557 ​
-Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting+
  
-Meeting ID254-629-557+| Australia+61 2 9091 7603               | Austria: +43 7 2088 0716                   | 
 +| Belgium: +32 28 08 4372                    | Canada (Toll Free): 1 877 777 3281         | 
 +| Canada: +1 (647) 497-9380                  | Denmark: +45 69 91 84 58                   | 
 +| Finland: +358 931 58 1773                  | France: +33 170 950 590                    | 
 +| Germany: +49 692 5736 7300                 | India (Toll Free): 18002669775 ​            | 
 +| Ireland: +353 15 360 756                   | Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 65                  | 
 +| Japan (Toll Free): 0 120 242 200           | Korea, Republic of (Toll Free): 0806180880 | 
 +| Netherlands:​ +31 208 080 759               | New Zealand: +64 9 974 9579                | 
 +| Norway: +47 21 04 30 59                    | Spain: +34 931 76 1534                     | 
 +| Sweden: +46 852 500 691                    | Switzerland:​ +41 435 0026 89               | 
 +| United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011           | United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2070  | 
 +| United States: +1 (312) 757-3119           ​| ​                                           |
  
 +
 +Joining from a video-conferencing room or system? ​
 +Dial: 67.217.95.2##​254629557 ​
 +Cisco devices: 254629557@67.217.95.2 ​
 +
 +First GoToMeeting?​ Let's do a quick system check: ​
 +https://​link.gotomeeting.com/​system-check ​
 ------- -------
 +
 +==== November 1, 2018 ====
 +Attendees://​Upcoming Meeting//
 +
 +
 +==== October 18, 2018 ====
 +Canceled due to Dresden AMM
 +
 +==== October 4, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Romain, Scott, Stephane, Michael
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +     * 9/20 
 +       * No Update
 +     * 10/4
 +      * adapting low-level CAN binder to handle CAN FD frames. ​
 +      * Test cases are complete for low level CAN binder and Signal Composer
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September ​ 20, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +     * 9/20 
 +       * No Update
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September 6, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Matt, Sebastien, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September 6, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Matt, Sebastien, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
  
  
 ==== August 23, 2018 ==== ==== August 23, 2018 ====
-Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//+Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Romain, Matt, Sebastien 
 + 
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG 
 +   
 +   * Vehicle Signaling 
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://github.com/iotbzh/high-level-viwi-service) 
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master 
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section. ​  
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2. 
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today. ​  
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated 
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements.  
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing 
 +     * 7/26 
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine 
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling 
 +     * 8/9  
 +       * Performance issue considered closed.  
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed 
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress.  
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release.  
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task. 
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG 
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON 
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG  
 + 
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates 
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below.  
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated.  
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding.  
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542 
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG.  
 + 
 +   * Telephony Updates 
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress.  
 +    * 7/12 
 +       * Done. Need icons. Will submit ticket 
 + 
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification.  
 +     * On-hold 
 +     * 6/14  
 +       * Matt R started digging into 
 +     * 6/28  
 +       * Matt R still working on 
 +     * 7/12  
 +       * Matt R cranking along.  
 +     * 7/26 
 +       * No update 
 +     * 8/23  
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. Need a Jira ticket and will assign Matt R.  
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037 
 +  
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel.  
 +     * 7/26 - No update 
 + 
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware.  
 +     * 6/28  
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week. 
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices. 
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * No updates 
 +     * 7/26 
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3 
 + 
 +New Business: 
 + 
  
 ==== August 9, 2018 ==== ==== August 9, 2018 ====
eg-connectivity/meetings.1533820857.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/08/09 13:20 by waltminer