User Tools

Site Tools


eg-connectivity:meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
eg-connectivity:meetings [2018/05/17 13:47]
waltminer
eg-connectivity:meetings [2018/10/04 21:11] (current)
waltminer
Line 5: Line 5:
 Conference Information:​ Conference Information:​
  
-1Join https://​global.gotomeeting.com/​join/​254629557+Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone 
 +https://​global.gotomeeting.com/​join/​254629557 ​
  
-2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. ​ Or, call in using your telephone+You can also dial in using your phone
  
-| Australia: +61 2 9091 7603           | Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 65                  | 
-| Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0716         | Japan (toll-free):​ 0 120 242 200           | 
-| Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4372          | Netherlands:​ +31 (0) 208 080 759           | 
-| Canada: +1 (647) 497-9380 ​           | New Zealand: +64 9 974 9579                | 
-| Canada (toll-free):​ 1 877 777 3281   | Norway: +47 21 04 30 59                    | 
-| Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 84 58         | Spain: +34 931 76 1534                     | 
-| Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1773        | Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 691                | 
-| France: +33 (0) 170 950 590          | Switzerland:​ +41 (0) 435 0026 89           | 
-| Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7300       | United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3713 5011       | 
-| India (toll-free):​ 000 800 100 8227  | United States (toll-free):​ 1 877 309 2070  | 
-| Ireland: +353 (0) 15 360 756         | United States: +1 (312) 757-3119 ​          | 
  
-Access Code: 254-629-557\\ +Access Code: 254-629-557 ​
-Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting+
  
-Meeting ID254-629-557+| Australia+61 2 9091 7603               | Austria: +43 7 2088 0716                   | 
 +| Belgium: +32 28 08 4372                    | Canada (Toll Free): 1 877 777 3281         | 
 +| Canada: +1 (647) 497-9380                  | Denmark: +45 69 91 84 58                   | 
 +| Finland: +358 931 58 1773                  | France: +33 170 950 590                    | 
 +| Germany: +49 692 5736 7300                 | India (Toll Free): 18002669775 ​            | 
 +| Ireland: +353 15 360 756                   | Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 65                  | 
 +| Japan (Toll Free): 0 120 242 200           | Korea, Republic of (Toll Free): 0806180880 | 
 +| Netherlands:​ +31 208 080 759               | New Zealand: +64 9 974 9579                | 
 +| Norway: +47 21 04 30 59                    | Spain: +34 931 76 1534                     | 
 +| Sweden: +46 852 500 691                    | Switzerland:​ +41 435 0026 89               | 
 +| United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011           | United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2070  | 
 +| United States: +1 (312) 757-3119           ​| ​                                           |
  
 +
 +Joining from a video-conferencing room or system? ​
 +Dial: 67.217.95.2##​254629557 ​
 +Cisco devices: 254629557@67.217.95.2 ​
 +
 +First GoToMeeting?​ Let's do a quick system check: ​
 +https://​link.gotomeeting.com/​system-check ​
 ------- -------
 +
 +==== November 1, 2018 ====
 +Attendees://​Upcoming Meeting//
 +
 +
 +==== October 18, 2018 ====
 +Canceled due to Dresden AMM
 +
 +==== October 4, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Romain, Scott, Stephane, Michael
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +     * 9/20 
 +       * No Update
 +     * 10/4
 +      * adapting low-level CAN binder to handle CAN FD frames. ​
 +      * Test cases are complete for low level CAN binder and Signal Composer
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September ​ 20, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +     * 9/20 
 +       * No Update
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September 6, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Matt, Sebastien, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== September 6, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Matt, Sebastien, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG
 +     * 9/6
 +       * Not much to update ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +     * 9/6 - Bluetooth binding still in progress
 +
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. SPEC-1683 assigned to Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 +     * 9/6 - SPEC-1683 resolved. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== August 23, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Romain, Matt, Sebastien
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +     * 8/23
 +       * Signal composer and low-level CAN binder unit test cases were merged today. Still a little bit of integration for FF, but it should be ready for the release. ​
 +       * Bug fixes from unit test output will be next task.
 +       * J1939 investigation and V2C metric collection planned for GG
 +       * Tool in progress to convert from Vektor CAN files to OpenXC/ JSON
 +       * Conversion to API V3 in progress for GG 
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +     * 8/23 - all of the wifi updates are in and the old wifi binding has been removed. Bluetooth rewrite based on the network binding lessons learned in progress for GG. 
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +    * 7/12
 +       * Done. Need icons. Will submit ticket
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +     * 8/23 
 +       * On hold. Jan-Simon noted that the systemd units for NFC are failing when no NFC hardware is present. Need to fail "​gracefully"​. Need a Jira ticket and will assign Matt R. 
 +       * http://​lava.baylibre.com:​10080/​scheduler/​job/​37897#​L3037
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +
 +==== August 9, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Michael, Chris, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +     * 8/9 
 +       * Performance issue considered closed. ​
 +       * Metadata handling improvement considered closed
 +       * Signal composer unit test coverage improvements in progress. ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +    * 7/12
 +       * Done. Need icons. Will submit ticket
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +
 +
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks.
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review. ​
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.  ​
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2.
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2.
 +     * 6/14 - On track for RC2
 +     * 6/28 - Still on track RC2
 +     * 7/12 - See above
 +     * 7/26 - All merged for rc2
 + 
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited. ​
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Discussed using Yocto ptests as method for calling and packaging tests
 +         * https://​wiki.yoctoproject.org/​wiki/​Ptest
 +         * http://​git.yoctoproject.org/​cgit/​cgit.cgi/​poky/​tree/​meta/​recipes-support/​attr/​files/​run-ptest
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== July 26, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Jan-Simon, Romain, Christian, Michael, ​
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +     * 7/26
 +       * Performance issue: Romain could reproduce and fix (down to 5% CPU), Kusakabe-san reported it to be fine
 +       * Improvement on metadata handling
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +     * 7/26 - network binding in gerrit/​merged and now settings UI being converted over (patches in gerrit) tracked under SPEC-1542
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +    * 7/12
 +       * Done. Need icons. Will submit ticket
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +     * 7/26
 +       * No update
 +
 +
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks.
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review. ​
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.  ​
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2.
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2.
 +     * 6/14 - On track for RC2
 +     * 6/28 - Still on track RC2
 +     * 7/12 - See above
 +     * 7/26 - All merged for rc2
 + 
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +     * 7/26 - No update
 +
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited. ​
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Discussed using Yocto ptests as method for calling and packaging tests
 +         * https://​wiki.yoctoproject.org/​wiki/​Ptest
 +         * http://​git.yoctoproject.org/​cgit/​cgit.cgi/​poky/​tree/​meta/​recipes-support/​attr/​files/​run-ptest
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +     * 7/26
 +       * New lin kernel module pending for rc3
 +
 +New Business:
 +  * Wrt: most driver - re-enabled with https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​15773/​1
 +
 +
 +
 +==== July 12, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Sebastien, Matt, Romain
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Reviewed roadmap and updated
 +       * Ask Kusakabe to create a JIRA issue based on his ALS 2018 presentation and include the method for reproducing his findings. Use that to document performance improvements. ​
 +       * FF effort is now testing and bug-fixing
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +     * 7/11 - Testing for FF release in progress. Bluetooth Interoperability testing in progress. Finding issues with specific devices. Switch over to new network binding from the old Wifi binding in progress. Switchover will be ready for RC3 including removal of old Wifi binding. ​
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +    * 7/12
 +       * Done. Need icons. Will submit ticket.
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Matt R cranking along. ​
 +
 +
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks.
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review. ​
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.  ​
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2.
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2.
 +     * 6/14 - On track for RC2
 +     * 6/28 - Still on track RC2
 +     * 7/12 - See above
 + 
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited. ​
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * Discussed using Yocto ptests as method for calling and packaging tests
 +         * https://​wiki.yoctoproject.org/​wiki/​Ptest
 +         * http://​git.yoctoproject.org/​cgit/​cgit.cgi/​poky/​tree/​meta/​recipes-support/​attr/​files/​run-ptest
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +     * 7/12
 +       * No updates
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== June 28, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Romain, Matt P, Kusakabe, Sebastien, Stephane
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section. ​
 +     * 3/22
 +       * SPEC-1339 - Jonathan working on stabilization of low level CAN binding - merged in gerrit
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Adding "​EngineOn"​ to low level CAN binding
 +       * New binding in progress to store metrics on vehicle bus. Could be used for supervision,​ remote diagnostics or black box use cases.
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Check with Jan-Simon
 +     * 4/5 
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Done
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Jonathan almost finished. ​
 +       * SPEC-1381 - Next up for Jonathan - Adding vehicle message dictionaries to low-level CAN
 +       * Test cases - Start with CAN low-level services. ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * Discussions with Oliver Hartkopp went well last week in Karlsruhe.
 +       * Jonathan still chugging along. ​
 +       * Romain - add namespace usage based on discussion with Oliver probably after FF. Requires kernel 4.12 or later. ​
 +     * 5/3
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Romain working on changing the signal composer to a more flexible meta-data storage model. Need Jira ticket. ​
 +       * Jonathan working on testing the low level CAN. See discussion below about creating reusable test plans. ​
 +     * 5/17
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Will not be available until the end of June. Romain on vacation the next three weeks. ​
 +       * SPEC-1407 - Data collection for V2C use cases. Most likely a demo for AMM and targeted for Grumpy Guppy. ​
 +       * Jonathan continuing with test plans and procedures for low-level CAN. (Need Jira)
 +     * 5/31
 +       * Progress on signal-composer using openxc, code on github, to be submitted when Romain is back.
 +       * SPEC-1419 and SPEC-1407 WIP
 +       * Jonathan worked on tests for the low-can service, Romain started to integrate these into a test binding (using lua scripts to test low-can).
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test/​blob/​master/​conf.d/​project/​lua.d/​low-can-tests.lua
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Signal composer changes will be pushed ASAP by Romain now that he is bacl
 +       * Romain working on lua scripts for low level can tests. Should be ready next week. 
 +     * 6/28
 +       * Signal composer changes to be pushed today or tomorrow. Will get into FF RC2.
 +       * Low-level CAN tests to be pushed today.  ​
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 4/19 - Matt R. posted patches to rework the Bluetooth settings app 
 +     * 5/4 - Matt R. still hammering away it. A bunch of patches were merged. ​
 +     * 5/17 - Matt R. back ports to eel have been submitted. Testing these because it looks like there have been some regressions on eel. Not sure if this is related to the backports or something else. 
 +       * Asynchronous disconnect and reconnect of Bluetooth devices is not being handled correctly by the binding. Matt P. working on fixes for that. 
 +     * 5/31 - Matt R sent all fixes to Eel. Matt R also tested in 'real life' environment.
 +     * 6/14 - Set for ALS on Eel 
 +     * 6/28 - Matt P. working on wifi binding to update to use generic network service. Wifi binding will be deprecated. ​
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +     * 4/5 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - PBAB and Contact App - Binding ready. Integration in progress. ​
 +     * 4/19 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Rewrite of the phone app to include tabs for phone book, missed call lists, etc. in progress. May need some more art work from LF designer. ​
 +     * 5/3
 +       * SPEC-1382 - In sandbox and testing. Matt adding some error handling before pushing to master. ​
 +     * 5/17 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Matt working through the subtasks listed in the ticket. Coming together for FF RC1. 
 +     * 5/31
 +       * SPEC-1382 - UI related subtasks done, on-track for binding backend for RC1.
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Coming together. First parts submitted. Waiting for repo creation for binding. ​
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Submitted. Ready for RC1
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Matt R still working on
 +
 +
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks.
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review. ​
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.  ​
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2.
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2.
 +     * 6/14 - On track for RC2
 +     * 6/28 - Still on track RC2
 +   
 +   * User profiles to allow authorized users to configure Wifi and BT
 +   * Support for additional wifi dongles and modes. Currently station mode only. Post-FF.
 +   * For 2018 - evaluate usage of connman versus network manager/​modem manager for long-term especially for 4G and complex use cases. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited. ​
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw.
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 5/17 - Michael working on a replacement to the HVAC firmware. Should be finished next week. Soya is working with Kusakabe in Japan to get this working.  ​
 +     * 5/31 
 +       * New HVAC firmware done (Michael / MCHP). New hardware/​new firmware for HVAC controller board.
 +       * Kusakabe-san:​ Kingfisher + LIN works.
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Kusakabe successfully integrated new LIN transceiver into ALS demo. 
 +       * Microchip successfully integrated new firmware for the HVAC controller board into the ALS demo. 
 +     * 6/28 
 +       * Kusakabe pushing new LIN kernel module and HVAC application into master next week.
 +       * Next will look at haptic devices.
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +==== June 14, 2018 ====
 +Attendees: Walt,  Jan-Simon, Matt Porter, Sebastien, Romain, Ronan
 +
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG
 +  ​
 +   * Vehicle Signaling
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​high-level-viwi-service)
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section. ​
 +     * 3/22
 +       * SPEC-1339 - Jonathan working on stabilization of low level CAN binding - merged in gerrit
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Adding "​EngineOn"​ to low level CAN binding
 +       * New binding in progress to store metrics on vehicle bus. Could be used for supervision,​ remote diagnostics or black box use cases.
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Check with Jan-Simon
 +     * 4/5 
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Done
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Jonathan almost finished. ​
 +       * SPEC-1381 - Next up for Jonathan - Adding vehicle message dictionaries to low-level CAN
 +       * Test cases - Start with CAN low-level services. ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * Discussions with Oliver Hartkopp went well last week in Karlsruhe.
 +       * Jonathan still chugging along. ​
 +       * Romain - add namespace usage based on discussion with Oliver probably after FF. Requires kernel 4.12 or later. ​
 +     * 5/3
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Romain working on changing the signal composer to a more flexible meta-data storage model. Need Jira ticket. ​
 +       * Jonathan working on testing the low level CAN. See discussion below about creating reusable test plans. ​
 +     * 5/17
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Will not be available until the end of June. Romain on vacation the next three weeks. ​
 +       * SPEC-1407 - Data collection for V2C use cases. Most likely a demo for AMM and targeted for Grumpy Guppy. ​
 +       * Jonathan continuing with test plans and procedures for low-level CAN. (Need Jira)
 +     * 5/31
 +       * Progress on signal-composer using openxc, code on github, to be submitted when Romain is back.
 +       * SPEC-1419 and SPEC-1407 WIP
 +       * Jonathan worked on tests for the low-can service, Romain started to integrate these into a test binding (using lua scripts to test low-can).
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test/​blob/​master/​conf.d/​project/​lua.d/​low-can-tests.lua
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Signal composer changes will be pushed ASAP by Romain now that he is bacl
 +       * Romain working on lua scripts for low level can tests. Should be ready next week. 
 +
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below. ​
 +     * 4/19 - Matt R. posted patches to rework the Bluetooth settings app 
 +     * 5/4 - Matt R. still hammering away it. A bunch of patches were merged. ​
 +     * 5/17 - Matt R. back ports to eel have been submitted. Testing these because it looks like there have been some regressions on eel. Not sure if this is related to the backports or something else. 
 +       * Asynchronous disconnect and reconnect of Bluetooth devices is not being handled correctly by the binding. Matt P. working on fixes for that. 
 +     * 5/31 - Matt R sent all fixes to Eel. Matt R also tested in 'real life' environment.
 +     * 6/14 - Set for ALS on Eel 
 +
 +   * Telephony Updates
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress. ​
 +     * 4/5 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - PBAB and Contact App - Binding ready. Integration in progress. ​
 +     * 4/19 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Rewrite of the phone app to include tabs for phone book, missed call lists, etc. in progress. May need some more art work from LF designer. ​
 +     * 5/3
 +       * SPEC-1382 - In sandbox and testing. Matt adding some error handling before pushing to master. ​
 +     * 5/17 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Matt working through the subtasks listed in the ticket. Coming together for FF RC1. 
 +     * 5/31
 +       * SPEC-1382 - UI related subtasks done, on-track for binding backend for RC1.
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Coming together. First parts submitted. Waiting for repo creation for binding. ​
 +
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification. ​
 +     * On-hold
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Matt R started digging into
 +
 +
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks.
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review. ​
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.  ​
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2.
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2.
 +     * 6/14 - On track for RC2
 +   
 +   * User profiles to allow authorized users to configure Wifi and BT
 +   * Support for additional wifi dongles and modes. Currently station mode only. Post-FF.
 +   * For 2018 - evaluate usage of connman versus network manager/​modem manager for long-term especially for 4G and complex use cases. ​
 + 
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel. ​
 +
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited. ​
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw.
 +
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware. ​
 +     * 5/17 - Michael working on a replacement to the HVAC firmware. Should be finished next week. Soya is working with Kusakabe in Japan to get this working.  ​
 +     * 5/31 
 +       * New HVAC firmware done (Michael / MCHP). New hardware/​new firmware for HVAC controller board.
 +       * Kusakabe-san:​ Kingfisher + LIN works.
 +     * 6/14 
 +       * Kusakabe successfully integrated new LIN transceiver into ALS demo. 
 +       * Microchip successfully integrated new firmware for the HVAC controller board into the ALS demo. 
 +
 +New Business:
  
  
 ==== May 31, 2018 ==== ==== May 31, 2018 ====
-Attendees://​Upcoming Meeting//+Attendees: Jan-Simon, Jonathan Aillet, Matt Porter, Kusakabe-san,​  
 + 
 +   * Review [[:​agl-roadmap#​from_connectivity_eg|2018 Roadmap]] for Connectivity EG 
 +   
 +   * Vehicle Signaling 
 +     * High Level ViWi Service available on github (https://github.com/iotbzh/high-level-viwi-service) 
 +     * Run-time creation of virtual messages has been added to master 
 +       * Documentation at http://​docs.automotivelinux.org/​docs/​apis_services/​en/​dev/​reference/​signaling/​signal-composer-api.html. See "​AddObjects"​ section.  
 +     * 3/22 
 +       * SPEC-1339 - Jonathan working on stabilization of low level CAN binding - merged in gerrit 
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Adding "​EngineOn"​ to low level CAN binding 
 +       * New binding in progress to store metrics on vehicle bus. Could be used for supervision,​ remote diagnostics or black box use cases. 
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Check with Jan-Simon 
 +     * 4/5  
 +       * SPEC-1344 - Done 
 +       * SPEC-1347 - Jonathan almost finished.  
 +       * SPEC-1381 - Next up for Jonathan - Adding vehicle message dictionaries to low-level CAN 
 +       * Test cases - Start with CAN low-level services.  
 +     * 4/19 
 +       * Discussions with Oliver Hartkopp went well last week in Karlsruhe. 
 +       * Jonathan still chugging along.  
 +       * Romain - add namespace usage based on discussion with Oliver probably after FF. Requires kernel 4.12 or later.  
 +     * 5/3 
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Romain working on changing the signal composer to a more flexible meta-data storage model. Need Jira ticket.  
 +       * Jonathan working on testing the low level CAN. See discussion below about creating reusable test plans.  
 +     * 5/17 
 +       * SPEC-1419 - Will not be available until the end of June. Romain on vacation the next three weeks.  
 +       * SPEC-1407 - Data collection for V2C use cases. Most likely a demo for AMM and targeted for Grumpy Guppy.  
 +       * Jonathan continuing with test plans and procedures for low-level CAN. (Need Jira) 
 +     * 5/31 
 +       * Progress on signal-composer using openxc, code on github, to be submitted when Romain is back. 
 +       * SPEC-1419 and SPEC-1407 WIP 
 +       * Jonathan worked on tests for the low-can service, Romain started to integrate these into a test binding (using lua scripts to test low-can). 
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test 
 +         * https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​afb-test/​blob/​master/​conf.d/​project/​lua.d/​low-can-tests.lua 
 + 
 +   * Bluetooth and Wifi Updates 
 +     * Dependent on network connectivity update below.  
 +     * 4/19 - Matt R. posted patches to rework the Bluetooth settings app  
 +     * 5/4 - Matt R. still hammering away it. A bunch of patches were merged.  
 +     * 5/17 - Matt R. back ports to eel have been submitted. Testing these because it looks like there have been some regressions on eel. Not sure if this is related to the backports or something else.  
 +       * Asynchronous disconnect and reconnect of Bluetooth devices is not being handled correctly by the binding. Matt P. working on fixes for that.  
 +     * 5/31 - Matt R sent all fixes to Eel. Matt R also tested in 'real life' environment. 
 + 
 +   * Telephony Updates 
 +     * PBAP and Contact app in progress.  
 +     * 4/5  
 +       * SPEC-1382 - PBAB and Contact App - Binding ready. Integration in progress.  
 +     * 4/19  
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Rewrite of the phone app to include tabs for phone book, missed call lists, etc. in progress. May need some more art work from LF designer.  
 +     * 5/3 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - In sandbox and testing. Matt adding some error handling before pushing to master.  
 +     * 5/17  
 +       * SPEC-1382 - Matt working through the subtasks listed in the ticket. Coming together for FF RC1.  
 +     * 5/31 
 +       * SPEC-1382 - UI related subtasks done, on-track for binding backend for RC1. 
 + 
 +   * NFC - Use of NFC for user identification.  
 +     * On-hold 
 + 
 + 
 +   * General network connectivity above connman to manage connectivity including bridging, tethering, network QOS and switching 
 +     * SPEC-1274 - In progress 
 +     * 4/5 - Pantellis still working. Initial prototype should be ready in the next two weeks. 
 +     * 4/19 - Still working on binder and a command line test app. Should be feature complete in next week or so and ready for review.  
 +     * 5/3 - Sandbox is functionally complete and Pantellis has started integrating with libqtappfw. ​ Should push sandbox to master so we can more widely review and test it. Will add issues as subtasks for the continuing work.   
 +     * 5/17 - Still in-flight. Pantellis is somewhat blocked by Matt's work. Looks like RC2. 
 +     * 5/31 - WIP for RC2. 
 +    
 +   * User profiles to allow authorized users to configure Wifi and BT 
 +   * Support for additional wifi dongles and modes. Currently station mode only. Post-FF. 
 +   * For 2018 - evaluate usage of connman versus network manager/​modem manager for long-term especially for 4G and complex use cases.  
 +  
 +   * SafeRide Proposal - Oshri was emailing Oliver H. about getting the code incorporated into kernel.  
 + 
 +   * Discussed test methodology and packaging for CIAT tests. ​ Schedule a separate a call to discuss with IoT.bzh and Konsulko. Tentatively May 15 after the dev call. Scott, Matt, Matt, Sebastien, Jose, Jonathan should be invited.  
 +     * Had call on 5/29. Working on Build Types and deployment of wgt(s) within AppFw. 
 + 
 +   * Kusakabe-san is working to replace the Mocca box with a small LIN transceiver but having some problem with the HVAC hardware.  
 +     * 5/17 - Michael working on a replacement to the HVAC firmware. Should be finished next week. Soya is working with Kusakabe in Japan to get this working. ​  
 +     * 5/31  
 +       * New HVAC firmware done (Michael / MCHP). New hardware/​new firmware for HVAC controller board. 
 +       * Kusakabe-san:​ Kingfisher + LIN works. 
 + 
 +New Business: 
 +  * 5/31
  
  
eg-connectivity/meetings.1526564841.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/05/17 13:47 by waltminer