User Tools

Site Tools


dev-call-info

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
Next revision Both sides next revision
dev-call-info [2022/04/19 13:25]
waltminer
dev-call-info [2022/07/12 13:32]
waltminer
Line 19: Line 19:
 -------- --------
 ==== Meeting Notes ====  ==== Meeting Notes ==== 
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for July 12, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Aakash, Aman , Hritik, Vinod, Stephane, Denys, Kurokawa, Marius, Paul, Lorenzo ​
 +
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.5 is planned for August 27. Dependent on YP 3.1.18
 +     * 6/28
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in review in AGL gerrit and should be ready. ​ Will be merged, tagged, and tested and will try to get done this week. 
 +     * 7/5
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9939 | Test report for 12.1.4]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. Will be released today. ​
 +       * 3.1.18 scheduled for July 29.  Will release 12.1.5 after Edi's vacation in August. ​
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * No update
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +
 +     * 6/14
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for Marlin head]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. ​
 +       * Kuksa.val updates are going in from Scott  ​
 +       * Some last minute changes for EW may go in this week as well. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 to be released this week. Will be merged after EW. 
 +     * 6.28 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in gerrit for review. ​
 +       * EW changes are all in and merged on Marlin. If Scott has anything else it will need to go in after he gets back from vacation. ​ Need to port the EW changes to master. ​
 +       * Marius has change 27682 that needs to be merged as well as a SRCREV bump. 
 +     * 7/5
 +       * EW changes are all in marlin and are being ported to master. ​
 +     * 7/12 
 +       * Two changes from Ishii-san ready to be reviewed and merged.
 +
 +   * Master - now open for Needlefish. M1 planned for July 22. Patches due July 15  ​
 +
 +  * 7/12
 +     * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9962 | Test report for master]] with Denys'​s applaunchd changes included for x86 build. Everything looked ok. Psplash and RPI audio issues still present.  ​
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Machine cleanup - done
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW - WIP
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops - not done
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms - fixed, but Scott may add some optimizations later
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber - not done
 +       * EW changes from Scott are all in. 
 +       * Expecting Flutter update from Toyota this week - See SPEC-4326 for details. Will be in M2.
 +       * YP 4.0.2 was released, Will try to get to into M1 for next week 
 +       * Scott will try to get SELinux in permissive mode into M1 this week
 +
 +
 +GSOC - Coding period week 3
 +   * Aakash - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9958 | weekly report ]]building IC using FLutter
 +   * Aman - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9961 | weekly report ]] for VSOK integration ​
 +   * Hritik - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9959 | weekly report ]]  building UI HVAC and navigation Flutter
 +
 +   * Workshops Update 6/28
 +     * Dublin still tbd, Working with events team.
 +     * Panasonic Center booked for above dates
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center - assuming this is a go if visa can be worked out or situation changes till then.
 +     * Week 48 
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +   * Note: Edi on vacation first three weeks in August. ​
 +   * Vinod pushed his first change to the documentation in gerrit (27749)
 +
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for July 5, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Aakash, Aman , Ishii, Hritik, Vinod, Stephane, Lorenzo, Denys, Du, Kurokawa, Marius, Paul 
 +
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.5 is planned for August 27. Dependent on YP 3.1.18
 +     * 6/28
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in review in AGL gerrit and should be ready. ​ Will be merged, tagged, and tested and will try to get done this week. 
 +     * 7/5
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9939 | Test report for 12.1.4]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. Will be released today. ​
 +       * 3.1.18 scheduled for July 29.  Will release 12.1.5 after Edi's vacation in August. ​
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +
 +     * 6/14
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for Marlin head]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. ​
 +       * Kuksa.val updates are going in from Scott  ​
 +       * Some last minute changes for EW may go in this week as well. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 to be released this week. Will be merged after EW. 
 +     * 6.28 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in gerrit for review. ​
 +       * EW changes are all in and merged on Marlin. If Scott has anything else it will need to go in after he gets back from vacation. ​ Need to port the EW changes to master. ​
 +       * Marius has change 27682 that needs to be merged as well as a SRCREV bump. 
 +     * 7/5
 +       * EW changes are all in marlin and are being ported to master. ​
 +
 +   * Master - now open for Needlefish. M1 planned for July 8. Patches due July 4.  ​
 +   * 6/28
 +     * Flutter changes from Toyota are expected by next week. 
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Machine cleanup - not done
 +       * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup - complete ​
 +       * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of target- done.
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW - WIP
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops - not done
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  not done
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber - not done
 +       * Marius - SPEC-4449 - Virtual Box not starting up most likely due to kirkstone update. ​
 +       * Paul - Sancloud BBE BSP update is in jeopardy for Q3 release due to TI resource issues. Will continue to monitor. ​
 +   * 7/5
 +     * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9939 | Test report for master]]. Psplash and RPI audio issues still present.  ​
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Machine cleanup - not done
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW - WIP
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops - not done
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  not done
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber - not done
 +       * SPEC-4449 - Virtual Box not starting up most likely due to kirkstone update - Marius pushed a temporary fix. 
 +       * Applaunchd changes from Denys should start coming in this week. 
 +       * EW changes from Scott should be ported to master this week. 
 +       * Expecting Flutter update from Toyota this week. 
 +       * Changes to build process for apps. Will now use pinned SRCREVs instead of auto rev. Jan-Simon reports that this change has the affect of reducing overall build times by 1/3!
 +       * PR serv implemented in CI
 +       * YP 4.0.2 scheduled for next week, 
 +
 +GSOC - Coding period week 3
 +   * Aakash - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9930 | weekly report ]]building IC using FLutter
 +   * Aman - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9937 | weekly report ]] for VSOK integration ​
 +   * Hritik - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9936 | weekly report week 1 ]]  and [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9920 | weekly report ]]  building UI HVAC and navigation Flutter
 +
 +   * Workshops Update 6/28
 +     * Dublin still tbd, Working with events team.
 +     * Panasonic Center booked for above dates
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center - assuming this is a go if visa can be worked out or situation changes till then.
 +     * Week 48 
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +   * Note: Edi on vacation first three weeks in August. ​
 +   ​* ​
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for Jun 28, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Aakash, Aman, Ishii, Hritik, Vinod, Stephane, Lorenzo, Marius, Paul, Kurokawa
 +
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.4 is planned for July 1. Dependent on YP 3.1.17
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Waiting for upstream release
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +     * 6/14
 +       * YP 3.1.17 on track for this week. They had a few issues and waiting to get approval to release. ​
 +     * 6/28
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in review in AGL gerrit and should be ready. ​ Will be merged, tagged, and tested and will try to get done this week. 
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 13.0.1 is being tagged. Will let Edi know when it is ready for testing, probably by tomorrow. ​
 +       * Marlin being used for Green Machine demo at Embedded World so expect updates to come in from the at effort over the next month. ​
 +     * 5/31
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9870 | Test report for Marlin 13.0.1]].  ​
 +       * SPEC-4411 - HTML5 build failed in CI with two different hosts (Ubuntu 18.0.4 and  openSuSE 15.4beta). Build works on master (with kirkstone). Edi last built on 17 May using Debian Bullseye. ​ Will add to known issues in release notes. ​
 +       * Scott noted that kuksa.val has been merged to the HEAD of marlin branch. May see errors in the journal if you have a physical CAN device on your board. Working on getting dashboard and media player working with it. 
 +       * Marius has some fixes backported from master that need to be merged. Will do this week so we can test ride them for Embedded World. ​
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Will send 13.0.1 release email today
 +       * Waiting for upstream release for 13.0.2
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +       * Scott sent more patches for Kuksa.val on the marlin branch
 +     * 6/14
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for Marlin head]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. ​
 +       * Kuksa.val updates are going in from Scott  ​
 +       * Some last minute changes for EW may go in this week as well. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 to be released this week. Will be merged after EW. 
 +     * 6.28 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 in gerrit for review. ​
 +       * EW changes are all in and merged on Marlin. If Scott has anything else it will need to go in after he gets back from vacation. ​ Need to port the EW changes to master. ​
 +       * Marius has change 27682 that needs to be merged as well as a SRCREV bump. 
 +
 +   * Master - now open for Needlefish. M1 planned for July 8. Patches due July 4.  ​
 + 
 +     * 6/7
 +       * flutter uprev in gerrit
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Scott'​s [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9860 |email to announce boards being dropped]] was sent out. No responses so far we will proceed to drop them in the next week or so. Will go ahead.
 +       * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9862 | email]] was sent out by Jan-Simon proposing to remove some obsolete features. Will go ahead. ​
 +       * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of targets. Asked Jose to look into porting to Lamprey and Marlin as well. WIP. 
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops           ​- ​ kirkstone changes, screen machine feature, Scott will look
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  kirkstone changes, screen machine feature
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber
 +     * 6/14
 +     * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for master using WAM]]. All WAM apps are now included but the behavior is stubbed out in many cases. ​
 +     * Based on where we are today will push back M1 to July 8 which should not impact the final release date of Aug 11. 
 +     * Issues above (listed on June 7) are all considered must-fix for M1. 
 +   * 6/28
 +     * Flutter changes from Toyota are expected by next week. 
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Machine cleanup - not done
 +       * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup - complete ​
 +       * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of target- done.
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW - WIP
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops - not done
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  not done
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber - not done
 +       * Marius - SPEC-4449 - Virtual Box not starting up most likely due to kirkstone update. ​
 +       * Paul - Sancloud BBE BSP update is in jeopardy for Q3 release due to TI resource issues. Will continue to monitor. ​
 +
 +
 +
 +GSOC - Coding period starts this week,
 +   * Aakash - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9910 | weekly report ]]building IC using FLutter
 +   * Aman - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9821 | weekly report ]] for VSOK integration ​
 +   * Hritik - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9906 | weekly report week 1 ]]  and [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9920 | weekly report ]]  building UI HVAC and navigation Flutter
 +
 +   * Workshops Update 6/28
 +     * Dublin still tbd, Working with events team.
 +     * Panasonic Center booked for above dates
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center - assuming this is a go if visa can be worked out or situation changes till then.
 +     * Week 48 
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +   * Vinod - SPEC-4437 for access to email API in groups.io
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for Jun 14, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Denys, Aakash, Aman , Ishii, Hritik, Vinod, Stephane, Lorenzo
 +
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.4 is planned for July 1. Dependent on YP 3.1.17
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Waiting for upstream release
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +     * 6/14
 +       * YP 3.1.17 on track for this week. They had a few issues and waiting to get approval to release. ​
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 13.0.1 is being tagged. Will let Edi know when it is ready for testing, probably by tomorrow. ​
 +       * Marlin being used for Green Machine demo at Embedded World so expect updates to come in from the at effort over the next month. ​
 +     * 5/31
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9870 | Test report for Marlin 13.0.1]].  ​
 +       * SPEC-4411 - HTML5 build failed in CI with two different hosts (Ubuntu 18.0.4 and  openSuSE 15.4beta). Build works on master (with kirkstone). Edi last built on 17 May using Debian Bullseye. ​ Will add to known issues in release notes. ​
 +       * Scott noted that kuksa.val has been merged to the HEAD of marlin branch. May see errors in the journal if you have a physical CAN device on your board. Working on getting dashboard and media player working with it. 
 +       * Marius has some fixes backported from master that need to be merged. Will do this week so we can test ride them for Embedded World. ​
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Will send 13.0.1 release email today
 +       * Waiting for upstream release for 13.0.2
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +       * Scott sent more patches for Kuksa.val on the marlin branch
 +     * 6/14
 +       * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for Marlin head]]. Everything looks good, no regressions. ​
 +       * Kuksa.val updates are going in from Scott  ​
 +       * Some last minute changes for EW may go in this week as well. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 to be released this week. Will be merged after EW. 
 +
 +   * Master - now open for Needlefish. M1 planned for July 8. Patches due July 4.  ​
 + 
 +     * 6/7
 +       * flutter uprev in gerrit
 +       * SPEC-4402 ​ - Scott'​s [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9860 |email to announce boards being dropped]] was sent out. No responses so far we will proceed to drop them in the next week or so. Will go ahead.
 +       * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9862 | email]] was sent out by Jan-Simon proposing to remove some obsolete features. Will go ahead. ​
 +       * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of targets. Asked Jose to look into porting to Lamprey and Marlin as well. WIP. 
 +       * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW
 +       * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops           ​- ​ kirkstone changes, screen machine feature, Scott will look
 +       * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  kirkstone changes, screen machine feature
 +       * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber
 +     * 6/14
 +     * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9897 | Test report for master using WAM]]. All WAM apps are now included but the behavior is stubbed out in many cases. ​
 +     * Based on where we are today will push back M1 to July 8 which should not impact the final release date of Aug 11. 
 +     * Issues above (listed on June 7) are all considered must-fix for M1. 
 +
 +GSOC - Coding period starts this week,
 +   * Akash - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9895 | weekly report ]]building IC using FLutter
 +   * Aman - [[ https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9896 | weekly report ]] creating recipes for this layer he has created. ​
 +   * Hritik - building UI for one of the applications using Flutter
 +
 +   * Workshops Update 6/7
 +     * Dublin still tbd, Working with events team.
 +     * Panasonic Center booked for above dates
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center - assuming this is a go if visa can be worked out or situation changes till then.
 +     * Week 48 
 +
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for Jun 7, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Denys, Aakash, Aman , Duerp , Kurokawa-san,​ Ishii-san , Hritik, Vinod, Marius, Yamaguchi-san
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.4 is planned for July 1. Dependent on YP 3.1.17
 +      * 5/24
 +       * 12.1.3 is tagged and built. ​ Edi nearly finished with testing. So far everything looks good. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 release date is June 17
 +     * 5/31
 +       * 12.1.3 was released
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Waiting for upstream release
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 13.0.1 is being tagged. Will let Edi know when it is ready for testing, probably by tomorrow. ​
 +       * Marlin being used for Green Machine demo at Embedded World so expect updates to come in from the at effort over the next month. ​
 +     * 5/31
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9870 | Test report for Marlin 13.0.1]].  ​
 +       * SPEC-4411 - HTML5 build failed in CI with two different hosts (Ubuntu 18.0.4 and  openSuSE 15.4beta). Build works on master (with kirkstone). Edi last built on 17 May using Debian Bullseye. ​ Will add to known issues in release notes. ​
 +       * Scott noted that kuksa.val has been merged to the HEAD of marlin branch. May see errors in the journal if you have a physical CAN device on your board. Working on getting dashboard and media player working with it. 
 +       * Marius has some fixes backported from master that need to be merged. Will do this week so we can test ride them for Embedded World. ​
 +     * 6/7
 +       * Will send 13.0.1 release email today
 +       * Waiting for upstream release for 13.0.2
 +       * YP 3.1.17 Release date 2022/06/17
 +       * Scott sent more patches for Kuksa.val on the marlin branch
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 5/24
 +         * YP 4.0.1 released today. Will be merged soon. 
 +         * Scott to send out email with boards to be dropped.
 +         * RPI4 issue being looked at. 
 +         * A lot of patches to be reviewed and merged in gerrit. ​
 +         * Sancloud needs some updates in meta-ti for kirkstone in order to update their BSP. ETA is Q3. May end up releasing Needlefish with BBE BSP broken since the meta-ti release is planned for October at the moment. Jan-Simon will BBE skip in CI on master until we get the new BSP. 
 +       * 5/31
 +         * SPEC-4376 - Toyota base system will be disabled in CI so we can get through the backlog of patches. Date-san let us know that they cannot fix the issue quickly. ​
 +         * SPEC-4402 ​ - Scott'​s [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9860 |email to announce boards being dropped]] was sent out. No responses so far we will proceed to drop them in the next week or so.  ​
 +         * RPI4 issue should be resolved in CI. 
 +         * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9862 | email]] was sent out by Jan-Simon proposing to remove some obsolete features.
 +         * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of targets. Asked Jose to look into porting to Lamprey and Marlin as well.   
 +       * 6/7
 +         * flutter uprev in gerrit
 +         * SPEC-4402 ​ - Scott'​s [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9860 |email to announce boards being dropped]] was sent out. No responses so far we will proceed to drop them in the next week or so. Will go ahead.
 +         * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9862 | email]] was sent out by Jan-Simon proposing to remove some obsolete features. Will go ahead. ​
 +         * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of targets. Asked Jose to look into porting to Lamprey and Marlin as well. WIP. 
 +         * SPEC-4392 - port webapps to new application framework for EW
 +         * SPEC-4416 - psplash triggering oops           ​- ​ kirkstone changes, screen machine feature, Scott will look
 +         * SPEC-4417 - psplash missing on some platforms -  kirkstone changes, screen machine feature
 +         * SPEC-4418 - raspberrypi4 missing HDMI audio sink in wireplumber
 +
 +
 +
 +   * Update on workshops for Q3/Q4
 +     * Week 37 - Dublin on Monday - working with events team
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center
 +     * Week 48 - Working on logistics of moving and storing the green machine. Panasonic center is available if we request it now. 
 +   * Update 6/7
 +     * Dublin still tbd, Working with events team.
 +     * Panasonic Center booked for above dates
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center - assuming this is a go if visa can be worked out or situation changes till then.
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +GSOC Students
 +   * General Timeline: in bonding period, coding starts next week
 +
 +   * Aakash Solanki - IC demo using flutter (medium project)
 +
 +   * Aman Arora - working on an off-line voice agent for this project (long project) ​
 +
 +   * Hritik Chouhan - IVI demo using flutter (medium project)
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +* Big infra update over the weekend, please report any issues. ​
 +* IC container integration issue - https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-4427 ​
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for May 31, 2022 ===
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Ishii, Paul. Marius, Du, Aman, Kurokawa, Lorenzo
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.4 is planned for July 1. Dependent on YP 3.1.17
 + 
 +     * 4/12
 +       * Lamprey 12.1.2 [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9770 | released]]
 +       * Scott will look at udisk2 issue for the 12.1.3 release
 +       * YP 3.1.16 scheduled for May 6.  ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * No update. 3.1.16 still planned for May 6
 +     * 4/26
 +       * YP 3.1.16 on track for May 6
 +     * 5/10
 +       * 3.1.16 patch merged
 +       * 27463 fixes git branch renames in upstream projects that do make do_fetch fail
 +     * 5/17
 +       * Need to tag and build then Edi will test. 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 12.1.3 is tagged and built. ​ Edi nearly finished with testing. So far everything looks good. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 release date is June 17
 +     * 5/31
 +       * 12.1.3 was released
 +
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +       * 4/19
 +       * Jan-Simon will cherry pick 3.1.15 to Marlin this week. 
 +       * Chromium 91 in progress. Igalia is working to reduce the number of patches we need to carry. Hope to ready by the end of next week. 
 +       * CAN and signal manager - no update. ​
 +       * Navi plug-in - no update
 +       * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked - AGL shell activator fails to build 
 +
 +       * 4/26
 +         * 3.1.15 was cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Igalia Chromium 91 on track for end of the week. Finished SPEC-4251 ubmitted a number of patches to switch from config.xml to appinfo.json.  ​
 +         * No updates from Scott.
 +         * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Once Chromium 91 update is received will have Edi test 13.0.1
 +       * 5/10
 +         * 3.1.16 in gerrit
 +         * Chromium 91 queued in gerrit
 +         * Edi did tests on marlin with the html5 image:
 +           * aarch64 failed to build (Error is around neon - fix is in master and we cherry-picked now)
 +           * qemux86-64 fine
 +       * 5/17
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for marlin]] running HTML5. ​ Looks ok. 
 +       * Yamaguchi-san has four patches in gerrit ready to go in gerrit. Jan-Simon will merge. ​
 +       * Kurokawa-san pointed out source rev mis-match in the AGL compositor. SPEC-4387 created ​ and assigned to Marius. Marius will bump the source rev prior to tagging 13.0.1
 +       * Jan-Simon to tag and let Edi know so we can test and release next week. 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 13.0.1 is being tagged. Will let Edi know when it is ready for testing, probably by tomorrow. ​
 +       * Marlin being used for Green Machine demo at Embedded World so expect updates to come in from the at effort over the next month. ​
 +     * 5/31
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9870 | Test report for Marlin 13.0.1]].  ​
 +       * SPEC-4411 - HTML5 build failed in CI with two different hosts (Ubuntu 18.0.4 and  openSuSE 15.4beta). Build works on master (with kirkstone). Edi last built on 17 May using Debian Bullseye. ​ Will add to known issues in release notes. ​
 +       * Scott noted that kuksa.val has been merged to the HEAD of marlin branch. May see errors in the journal if you have a physical CAN device on your board. Working on getting dashboard and media player working with it. 
 +       * Marius has some fixes backported from master that need to be merged. Will do this week so we can test ride them for Embedded World. ​
 +
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 4/26
 +         * Kirkstone uprev is in flight as a merge from next to master. Jan-Simon will send an email when it is done. 
 +         * Ronan'​s sandbox for Renesas BSP is working. Will be published by Renesas by May 10. 
 +       * 5/10 
 +         * Kirkstone uprev merged. Fixing remaining issues. ​
 +         * chromium91 needs more work to be merged
 +         * CI getting back to normal. Most nightly builds do work again.
 +         * Edi: master does not have audio atm, Edi will open jira. 
 +       * 5/17
 +         * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for master]].  ​
 +           * H3 ULCB and Reference hardware work ok. 
 +           * RPI4 boots home screen does not start (Edi writing a JIRA ticket). ​ Jan-Simon recommends updating the RPI4 firmware and having Edi try it again. IF this is the problem it would be a side effect from bumping the kernel to 5.15. 
 +           * H3+KF boots home screen does not start. This is expected because Cogent KF BSP updates are not ready. ​
 +         * YP 4.0.1 expected in the next few weeks. Will be integrated before 14.0.0
 +         * Scott proposed dropping support for Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c, Synopsis board, and pruning some i.MX6 boards. Scott or Jan-Simon will send an email to developer mail list announcing that we are dropping support for those (or any other boards) and give people a chance to respond. ​
 +       * 5/24
 +         * YP 4.0.1 released today. Will be merged soon. 
 +         * Scott to send out email with boards to be dropped.
 +         * RPI4 issue being looked at. 
 +         * A lot of patches to be reviewed and merged in gerrit. ​
 +         * Sancloud needs some updates in meta-ti for kirkstone in order to update their BSP. ETA is Q3. May end up releasing Needlefish with BBE BSP broken since the meta-ti release is planned for October at the moment. Jan-Simon will BBE skip in CI on master until we get the new BSP. 
 +       * 5/31
 +         * SPEC-4376 - Toyota base system will be disabled in CI so we can get through the backlog of patches. Date-san let us know that they cannot fix the issue quickly. ​
 +         * SPEC-4402 ​ - Scott'​s [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9860 |email to announce boards being dropped]] was sent out. No responses so far we will proceed to drop them in the next week or so.  ​
 +         * RPI4 issue should be resolved in CI. 
 +         * SPEC-4407 - Feature cleanup [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9862 | email]] was sent out by Jan-Simon proposing to remove some obsolete features.
 +         * SPEC-4391 - reduces the build time of the WAM builds by removing a number of targets. Asked Jose to look into porting to Lamprey and Marlin as well.   
 +
 +
 +GSOC Students
 +   * Aman Arora - working on an off-line voice agent for this project. ​
 +
 +
 +
 +New Business:
 +   * Update on workshops for Q3/Q4
 +     * Week 37 - Dublin on Monday - working with events team
 +     * Week 39 - proposing Sep 27-29 in Tokyo at Panasonic Center
 +     * Week 48 - Working on logistics of moving and storing the green machine. Panasonic center is available if we request it now. 
 +
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for May 24, 2022 ===
 +
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Edi, Ishii, Aman, Marius, Vinod, Paul, Denys, Kurokawa, Yamaguchi, Stephane
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.4 is planned for July 1. Dependent on YP 3.1.17
 + 
 +     * 4/12
 +       * Lamprey 12.1.2 [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9770 | released]]
 +       * Scott will look at udisk2 issue for the 12.1.3 release
 +       * YP 3.1.16 scheduled for May 6.  ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * No update. 3.1.16 still planned for May 6
 +     * 4/26
 +       * YP 3.1.16 on track for May 6
 +     * 5/10
 +       * 3.1.16 patch merged
 +       * 27463 fixes git branch renames in upstream projects that do make do_fetch fail
 +     * 5/17
 +       * Need to tag and build then Edi will test. 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 12.1.3 is tagged and built. ​ Edi nearly finished with testing. So far everything looks good. 
 +       * YP 3.1.17 release date is June 17
 +
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.2 planned for July 28. Patches due July 14 
 +       * 4/19
 +       * Jan-Simon will cherry pick 3.1.15 to Marlin this week. 
 +       * Chromium 91 in progress. Igalia is working to reduce the number of patches we need to carry. Hope to ready by the end of next week. 
 +       * CAN and signal manager - no update. ​
 +       * Navi plug-in - no update
 +       * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked - AGL shell activator fails to build 
 +
 +       * 4/26
 +         * 3.1.15 was cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Igalia Chromium 91 on track for end of the week. Finished SPEC-4251 ubmitted a number of patches to switch from config.xml to appinfo.json.  ​
 +         * No updates from Scott.
 +         * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Once Chromium 91 update is received will have Edi test 13.0.1
 +       * 5/10
 +         * 3.1.16 in gerrit
 +         * Chromium 91 queued in gerrit
 +         * Edi did tests on marlin with the html5 image:
 +           * aarch64 failed to build (Error is around neon - fix is in master and we cherry-picked now)
 +           * qemux86-64 fine
 +       * 5/17
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for marlin]] running HTML5. ​ Looks ok. 
 +       * Yamaguchi-san has four patches in gerrit ready to go in gerrit. Jan-Simon will merge. ​
 +       * Kurokawa-san pointed out source rev mis-match in the AGL compositor. SPEC-4387 created ​ and assigned to Marius. Marius will bump the source rev prior to tagging 13.0.1
 +       * Jan-Simon to tag and let Edi know so we can test and release next week. 
 +     * 5/24
 +       * 13.0.1 is being tagged. Will let Edi know when it is ready for testing, probably by tomorrow. ​
 +       * Marlin being used for Green Machine demo at Embedded World so expect updates to come in from the at effort over the next month. ​
 +
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 4/26
 +         * Kirkstone uprev is in flight as a merge from next to master. Jan-Simon will send an email when it is done. 
 +         * Ronan'​s sandbox for Renesas BSP is working. Will be published by Renesas by May 10. 
 +       * 5/10 
 +         * Kirkstone uprev merged. Fixing remaining issues. ​
 +         * chromium91 needs more work to be merged
 +         * CI getting back to normal. Most nightly builds do work again.
 +         * Edi: master does not have audio atm, Edi will open jira. 
 +       * 5/17
 +         * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for master]].  ​
 +           * H3 ULCB and Reference hardware work ok. 
 +           * RPI4 boots home screen does not start (Edi writing a JIRA ticket). ​ Jan-Simon recommends updating the RPI4 firmware and having Edi try it again. IF this is the problem it would be a side effect from bumping the kernel to 5.15. 
 +           * H3+KF boots home screen does not start. This is expected because Cogent KF BSP updates are not ready. ​
 +         * YP 4.0.1 expected in the next few weeks. Will be integrated before 14.0.0
 +         * Scott proposed dropping support for Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c, Synopsis board, and pruning some i.MX6 boards. Scott or Jan-Simon will send an email to developer mail list announcing that we are dropping support for those (or any other boards) and give people a chance to respond. ​
 +       * 5/24
 +         * YP 4.0.1 released today. Will be merged soon. 
 +         * Scott to send out email with boards to be dropped.
 +         * RPI4 issue being looked at. 
 +         * A lot of patches to be reviewed and merged in gerrit. ​
 +         * Sancloud needs some updates in meta-ti for kirkstone in order to update their BSP. ETA is Q3. May end up releasing Needlefish with BBE BSP broken since the meta-ti release is planned for October at the moment. Jan-Simon will BBE skip in CI on master until we get the new BSP. 
 +
 +New Business:
 +   * Discussed SPEC-4395 and assigned to Scott. ​
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for May 17, 2022 ===
 +
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Edi, Stéphane, Vinod, Lorenzo, Paul, Marius, Scott, Yamaguchi, Ishii-san, and more at the Berlin F2F
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.3 is planned for May 20. Dependent on YP 3.1.16
 + 
 +     * 4/12
 +       * Lamprey 12.1.2 [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9770 | released]]
 +       * Scott will look at udisk2 issue for the 12.1.3 release
 +       * YP 3.1.16 scheduled for May 6.  ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * No update. 3.1.16 still planned for May 6
 +     * 4/26
 +       * YP 3.1.16 on track for May 6
 +     * 5/10
 +       * 3.1.16 patch merged
 +       * 27463 fixes git branch renames in upstream projects that do make do_fetch fail
 +     * 5/17
 +       * Need to tag and build then Edi will test. 
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.1 planned for May 13. Patches due May 1. 
 +       * 4/19
 +       * Jan-Simon will cherry pick 3.1.15 to Marlin this week. 
 +       * Chromium 91 in progress. Igalia is working to reduce the number of patches we need to carry. Hope to ready by the end of next week. 
 +       * CAN and signal manager - no update. ​
 +       * Navi plug-in - no update
 +       * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked - AGL shell activator fails to build 
 +
 +       * 4/26
 +         * 3.1.15 was cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Igalia Chromium 91 on track for end of the week. Finished SPEC-4251 ubmitted a number of patches to switch from config.xml to appinfo.json.  ​
 +         * No updates from Scott.
 +         * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Once Chromium 91 update is received will have Edi test 13.0.1
 +       * 5/10
 +         * 3.1.16 in gerrit
 +         * Chromium 91 queued in gerrit
 +         * Edi did tests on marlin with the html5 image:
 +           * aarch64 failed to build (Error is around neon - fix is in master and we cherry-picked now)
 +           * qemux86-64 fine
 +       * 5/17
 +       ​* ​ Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for marlin]] running HTML5. ​ Looks ok. 
 +       * Yamaguchi-san has four patches in gerrit ready to go in gerrit. Jan-Simon will merge. ​
 +       * Kurokawa-san pointed out source rev mis-match in the AGL compositor. SPEC-4387 created ​ and assigned to Marius. Marius will bump the source rev prior to tagging 13.0.1
 +       * Jan-Simon to tag and let Edi know so we can test and release next week. 
 +
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 4/26
 +         * Kirkstone uprev is in flight as a merge from next to master. Jan-Simon will send an email when it is done. 
 +         * Ronan'​s sandbox for Renesas BSP is working. Will be published by Renesas by May 10. 
 +       * 5/10 
 +         * Kirkstone uprev merged. Fixing remaining issues. ​
 +         * chromium91 needs more work to be merged
 +         * CI getting back to normal. Most nightly builds do work again.
 +         * Edi: master does not have audio atm, Edi will open jira. 
 +       * 5/17
 +         * Edi's [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9840 | Test report for master]].  ​
 +           * H3 ULCB and Reference hardware work ok. 
 +           * RPI4 boots home screen does not start (Edi writing a JIRA ticket). ​ Jan-Simon recommends updating the RPI4 firmware and having Edi try it again. IF this is the problem it would be a side effect from bumping the kernel to 5.15. 
 +           * H3+KF boots home screen does not start. This is expected because Cogent KF BSP updates are not ready. ​
 +         * YP 4.0.1 expected in the next few weeks. Will be integrated before 14.0.0
 +         * Scott proposed dropping support for Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c, Synopsis board, and pruning some i.MX6 boards. Scott or Jan-Simon will send an email to developer mail list announcing that we are dropping support for those (or any other boards) and give people a chance to respond. ​
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for May 10, 2022 ===
 +
 +Attendees: Jan-Simon, Edi, Stéphane, Vinod, Lorenzo, Paul, Marius, Scott, Yamaguchi, Ishii-san
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.3 is planned for May 20. Dependent on YP 3.1.16
 + 
 +     * 4/12
 +       * Lamprey 12.1.2 [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9770 | released]]
 +       * Scott will look at udisk2 issue for the 12.1.3 release
 +       * YP 3.1.16 scheduled for May 6.  ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * No update. 3.1.16 still planned for May 6
 +     * 4/26
 +       * YP 3.1.16 on track for May 6
 +     * 5/10
 +       * 3.1.16 patch merged
 +       * 27463 fixes git branch renames in upstream projects that do make do_fetch fail
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.1 planned for May 13. Patches due May 1. 
 +       * 4/19
 +       * Jan-Simon will cherry pick 3.1.15 to Marlin this week. 
 +       * Chromium 91 in progress. Igalia is working to reduce the number of patches we need to carry. Hope to ready by the end of next week. 
 +       * CAN and signal manager - no update. ​
 +       * Navi plug-in - no update
 +       * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked - AGL shell activator fails to build 
 +
 +       * 4/26
 +         * 3.1.15 was cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Igalia Chromium 91 on track for end of the week. Finished SPEC-4251 ubmitted a number of patches to switch from config.xml to appinfo.json.  ​
 +         * No updates from Scott.
 +         * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Once Chromium 91 update is received will have Edi test 13.0.1
 +       * 5/10
 +         * 3.1.16 in gerrit
 +         * Chromium 91 queued in gerrit
 +         * Edi did tests on marlin with the html5 image:
 +           * aarch64 failed to build (Error is around neon - fix is in master and we cherry-picked now)
 +           * qemux86-64 fine
 + 
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 4/26
 +         * Kirkstone uprev is in flight as a merge from next to master. Jan-Simon will send an email when it is done. 
 +         * Ronan'​s sandbox for Renesas BSP is working. Will be published by Renesas by May 10. 
 +       * 5/10 
 +         * Kirkstone uprev merged. Fixing remaining issues. ​
 +         * chromium91 needs more work to be merged
 +         * CI getting back to normal. Most nightly builds do work again.
 +         * Edi: master does not have audio atm, Edi will open jira. 
 +
 +New Business:
 +  * Yamaguchi-san:​ drm-lease + container build needs fixing. ​
 +    * Will merge https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/​c/​AGL/​AGL-repo/​+/​27466 to support this.
 +  * Marius: Bernard mentioned a flutter build issue (gradle, could be network restriction during builds). Marius trying a fix in a bbappend.
 +  *  ​
 +
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for May 3, 2022 ===
 +**Meeting Canceled**
 +
 +
 +=== Meeting notes for April 26, 2022 ===
 +
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Edi, Kurokawa, Stéphane, Vinod, Lorenzo, Paul, Marius, Duep, Yamaguchi
 +
 + * Lamprey: 12.1.3 is planned for May 20. Dependent on YP 3.1.16
 + 
 +     * 4/12
 +       * Lamprey 12.1.2 [[https://​lists.automotivelinux.org/​g/​agl-dev-community/​message/​9770 | released]]
 +       * Scott will look at udisk2 issue for the 12.1.3 release
 +       * YP 3.1.16 scheduled for May 6.  ​
 +     * 4/19
 +       * No update. 3.1.16 still planned for May 6
 +     * 4/26
 +       * YP 3.1.16 on track for May 6
 +
 +
 +   * Marlin - Magic Marlin 13.0.1 planned for May 13. Patches due May 1. 
 +       * 4/19
 +       * Jan-Simon will cherry pick 3.1.15 to Marlin this week. 
 +       * Chromium 91 in progress. Igalia is working to reduce the number of patches we need to carry. Hope to ready by the end of next week. 
 +       * CAN and signal manager - no update. ​
 +       * Navi plug-in - no update
 +       * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked - AGL shell activator fails to build 
 +
 +       * 4/26
 +         * 3.1.15 was cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Igalia Chromium 91 on track for end of the week. Finished SPEC-4251 ubmitted a number of patches to switch from config.xml to appinfo.json.  ​
 +         * No updates from Scott.
 +         * SPEC-4324 needs to be cherry picked to Marlin
 +         * Once Chromium 91 update is received will have Edi test 13.0.1
 + 
 +
 +     * Master - now open for Needlefish ​
 +       * 4/19
 +         * YP 4.0 RC3 was made available. ​
 +         * Jan-Simon will merge next after Marius takes a look at the launcher issue that Scott identified over IRC. 
 +         * Ronan will be rebasing his Renesas sandbox later this week, so far it looks ok. 
 +         * Ronan has an issue with wayland-ivi-extension,​ Will write a Jira ticket and assign to Yamaguchi-san. Most likely related to Weston 10 update.
 +         * Final release of Renesas BSP will be in mid-May after the Kirkstone final branch and Golden Week, 
 +         * KF version of the BSP is being tested against RC3 and final version will be in late-May or early June.  ​
 +       * 4/26
 +         * Kirkstone uprev is in flight as a merge from next to master. Jan-Simon will send an email when it is done. 
 +         * Ronan'​s sandbox for Renesas BSP is working. Will be published by Renesas by May 10. 
 +
 +New Business:
 +
 +   * Discussed the ELISA/​XEN/​Zephyr demo. Google doc is [[ https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1hHYmTFUG5EypyG-t9RWu1ToBUgEDso42x5fhtdjM_bQ/​edit?​usp=sharing | here]].
 +
 +
 +
  
 === Meeting notes for April 19, 2022 === === Meeting notes for April 19, 2022 ===
dev-call-info.txt · Last modified: 2022/09/21 07:25 by aakashs45