User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2020/03/25 16:19]
waltminer Added to tomorrow's agenda
agl-sat-meetings [2020/03/26 13:58] (current)
waltminer
Line 28: Line 28:
  
 ==== March 26, 2020 ==== ==== March 26, 2020 ====
-Attendees: ​//Upcoming Meeting//+Attendees: ​Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Dr. Yamaguchi, Ohiwa, Nomoto, Abe, Kusakabe, Haraki, Hosokawa, Stephane, Parth, Nishiguchi, Tanikawa
  
    * 2020 Roadmap Review ​    * 2020 Roadmap Review ​
Line 37: Line 37:
 [[ https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-2538 | SPEC-2538]] - Remove support for multiple versions of widgets to be installed simultaneously. ​ [[ https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-2538 | SPEC-2538]] - Remove support for multiple versions of widgets to be installed simultaneously. ​
    * 2/13 - Sandbox tested out and will be included in JJ release. Build option will be available for keeping multiple versions, ​    * 2/13 - Sandbox tested out and will be included in JJ release. Build option will be available for keeping multiple versions, ​
 +   * 3/26 - Merged. ​
  
    * Icefish final release    * Icefish final release
-     ​* ​Being slowed down by issues with CI.  +     ​* ​Done
-     * Waiting for a fix from Igalia on the WAM issue reported by Scott on Tuesday (SPEC-3181). ​+
    
    * SPEC-2927 - Window Manager for WAM    * SPEC-2927 - Window Manager for WAM
Line 55: Line 55:
      * Panasonic to get agreement with Qualcomm to release firmware for the BT/Wifi chip. No update on this topic. ​      * Panasonic to get agreement with Qualcomm to release firmware for the BT/Wifi chip. No update on this topic. ​
      * 1/16 - Panasonic and Qualcomm are talking at the executive level about licensing the WiFi and Bluetooth chip firmware using a click-thru license most likely. ​      * 1/16 - Panasonic and Qualcomm are talking at the executive level about licensing the WiFi and Bluetooth chip firmware using a click-thru license most likely. ​
 +     * 3/26 - BSP RFI responses to be reviewed. AB tentatively approved purchasing the boards pending the Qualcomm and BSP discussions. ​
    
-   ​* ​Gap analysis ​- Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September.  +   ​* ​Radio architecture and Tuner API - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September.  
-     ​* ​9/12 - document is 60% translated to english. Kusakabe will present an update at the dev call next week.  +     ​* ​3/26 - Kusakabe-san prepared a draft document ​that will be reviewed during ​the Connectivity EG meeting next week
-     * 9/26  +
-       ​* ​ **Radio API review ** +
-       * Sample API of Denso Ten released in staging/​documents +
-       * Goal is to refine the radio api with additional functions found in the review of above +
-       * focus on generic calls over hw specifics +
-       * Scott Murray will review the documents and make a proposal for extending the radio api for review in the connectivity call and during AMM +
-       * Lateron a definition is needed how the interface to the various implementations (hw+driver) can be done +
-     * 10/10 +
-       * Kusakabe posted the API to Gerrit https://​git.automotivelinux.org/​staging/​documents/​log/?​h=sandbox/​kusakabe/​radio-api +
-       ​* ​Kusakabe ​to release additional APIs by the end of the month +
-       * Scott needs to review. Need some additional Tier 1 or OEM reviewers.  +
-     * 11/7 Scott has been blocked on higher priority tasks. Will bring this up to SC as an area for additional Tier One members to review the proposed API.  +
-     * 11/21 - No update.  +
-     * 12/4 - No update. Further translations from Denso Ten may be available at the end of December.  +
-     * 12/19 - No update +
-     * 1/16 - No update. Scott will start looking at it now that he is done with CES.  SPEC-1903 - IoT.bzh ​will provide a POC for the radio API.+
  
    * LTS  ​    * LTS  ​
Line 97: Line 82:
     * 12/5 - Following up next week.      * 12/5 - Following up next week. 
     * 1/16 - Added LTS to the SC agenda for February. ​     * 1/16 - Added LTS to the SC agenda for February. ​
 +    * 3/26 - Tanikawa is working on this and will provided a verbal update. Will provide another update at the next SAT meeting, ​
  
    * Toyota Code Drop    * Toyota Code Drop
Line 115: Line 101:
      * 3/12 - Ohiwa-san showed a presentation on the latest status from Toyota.{{:​sat_meetings:​document_for_sat_20200312.pdf|latest status}} ​      * 3/12 - Ohiwa-san showed a presentation on the latest status from Toyota.{{:​sat_meetings:​document_for_sat_20200312.pdf|latest status}} ​
      * Nomoto-san showed analysis of Bluetooth use cases. He will forward to the mail list or post in the meeting minutes, Detailed discussion will pick up in the Connectivity EG.       * Nomoto-san showed analysis of Bluetooth use cases. He will forward to the mail list or post in the meeting minutes, Detailed discussion will pick up in the Connectivity EG. 
- +     3/26 - Ohiwa-san can start to upload ​the code now that it has been approved internallyCode will be uploaded on Monday unless he cannot go to the office due to Coronavirus restrictions
- +
-   Navi EG met last week with Momiyama-san and they will present a new architecture at the November SAT call +
-     * 11/7 - More discussion needed before Navi EG is ready to present ​the new architecture.  +
-     * 11/21 - Navi EG presented an update last week in Yokohama. Need to get the document from Micware+
    
    
Line 126: Line 108:
      * ELISA groups.io page can be found [[https://​lists.elisa.tech/​g/​devel | here ]]      * ELISA groups.io page can be found [[https://​lists.elisa.tech/​g/​devel | here ]]
      * New ELISA development process subgroup has formed. See their [[ https://​lists.elisa.tech/​g/​devel/​topic/​please_join/​61718502?​p=,,,​20,​0,​0,​0::​recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,​20,​2,​0,​61718502 | groups.io page]] for more information and to sign up.       * New ELISA development process subgroup has formed. See their [[ https://​lists.elisa.tech/​g/​devel/​topic/​please_join/​61718502?​p=,,,​20,​0,​0,​0::​recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,​20,​2,​0,​61718502 | groups.io page]] for more information and to sign up. 
 +     * 3/26 - Dr. Yamaguchi provided an update on the ELISA AGL cooperation proposal. ​
    
  
Line 132: Line 115:
    * Open Chain reported that we have 320 different licenses. ​ How do we plan to collaborate with OpenChain?    * Open Chain reported that we have 320 different licenses. ​ How do we plan to collaborate with OpenChain?
    * Fujitsu has volunteered to do some work sorting out the licensing which will get started in the new year.     * Fujitsu has volunteered to do some work sorting out the licensing which will get started in the new year. 
 +   * 3/26 - Multiple issues blocking getting FOSSology server going, ​
  
 New Business: New Business:
agl-sat-meetings.txt · Last modified: 2020/03/26 13:58 by waltminer