User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2019/11/06 14:32]
waltminer
agl-sat-meetings [2019/11/07 15:35] (current)
waltminer
Line 19: Line 19:
 ==== November 7, 2019 ==== ==== November 7, 2019 ====
  
-- SPEC-720 discussion+   * Daniel getting window manager into Gerrit for Karlsruhe next week.  
 +   * SPEC-2927 - Window Manager for WAM 
 + 
 +   * RHSA RFQ - updated the RFQ document with comments. The revised version is {{:​eg-rhsa:​agl_referencehardware_rfq_v0.2.pdf|here}}. 
 +     * 8/29 Panasonic is reviewing  
 +     * 9/12 - Panasonic still in review. Sekine-san will check with Panasonic about EG review during the AMM in Monaco.  
 +     * 9/26 - Still in review at Panasonic. Sekine-san expects a reply soon.  
 +     * 10/10 - Sekine-san thinks Panasonic will release the RFQ in time to be reviewed in Monte Carlo, Walt will be in Yokohama in November, We should plan a F2F meeting at that time with Panasonic and RHSA EG.  
 +     * 11/7 - SC to meet next week and make recommendation to AB. We will make sure that Panasonic and Mazda RHSA team members are invited to that portion of the SC meeting next week.  
 +  
 +   * Gap analysis - Denso Ten will release documentation for radio and tuner functions by the end of September.  
 +     * 9/12 - document is 60% translated to english. Kusakabe will present an update at the dev call next week.  
 +     * 9/26  
 +       ​* ​ **Radio API review ** 
 +       * Sample API of Denso Ten released in staging/​documents 
 +       * Goal is to refine the radio api with additional functions found in the review of above 
 +       * focus on generic calls over hw specifics 
 +       * Scott Murray will review the documents and make a proposal for extending the radio api for review in the connectivity call and during AMM 
 +       * Lateron a definition is needed how the interface to the various implementations (hw+driver) can be done 
 +     * 10/10 
 +       * Kusakabe posted the API to Gerrit https://​git.automotivelinux.org/​staging/​documents/​log/?​h=sandbox/​kusakabe/​radio-api 
 +       * Kusakabe to release additional APIs by the end of the month 
 +       * Scott needs to review. Need some additional Tier 1 or OEM reviewers.  
 +     * 11/7 - Scott has been blocked on higher priority tasks. Will bring this up to SC as an area for additional Tier One members to review the proposed API.  
 + 
 +   * LTS   
 +     * 9/26 (Berlin F2F) 
 + * AI: identify base services. What is in core-image-minimal that is available in all profiles.  
 +  * lifecycle 
 +    * apps vs platform (which applications  
 +    *  
 +  * API definition & documentation & Schema 
 +    * AI: iot.bzh will follow-up on https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​browse/​SPEC-1903 
 +    * e.g. what about new things like: https://​fuchsia.googlesource.com/​docs/​+/​ea2fce2874556205204d3ef70c60e25074dc7ffd/​development/​languages/​fidl/​tutorial.md 
 +    * Follow-up on SAT 
 +  * API versions 
 +    * -> APPFW / Jose 
 + 
 +  * '​core'​ LTS vs. IVI or Cluster LTS 
 +    * depends on changes required e.g. by IC  
 +  * 11/7 - 3 year Yocto LTS proposal was debated in Lyon last week, but no decision was made. No one was opposed to the proposal as it is written, but funding is a question. Proposal is to maintain OE Core, so it still leaves most of our user space and meta-openembedded as question marks for us.   
 +    * There were a number of talks last week in Lyon about using a combination of Debian/​Fedora/​CentOS for user space and Yocto for BSPs for LTS in embedded projects.  
 +      * Stephane posted link for [[https://​wiki.centos.org/​Manuals/​ReleaseNotes/​CentOSStream CentOS Stream]] which is the CentOS plan for LTS and testing.  
 +      * Will add to SC agenda for next week.  
 + 
 +   * Toyota Code Drop 
 +     * 10/10  
 +       * No update. Will need some decisions about how we want APIs to be formatted based on LTS discussion.  
 +       * Kusakabe-Can will meet with Ohiwa-san next week and provide some feedback to the AGL community,​ 
 +     * 11/7 - Toyota documents are quite large. Were posted on Confluence. Ohiwa-san is working on splitting them up and providing header files. ​ Ohiwa-san will be in Yokohama next week to discuss the next steps with the SC.  
 + 
 +   * Navi EG met last week with Momiyama-san and they will present a new architecture at the November SAT call.  
 +     * 11/7 - More discussion needed before Navi EG is ready to present the new architecture.  
 + 
 +New Business: 
 +  
 +- SPEC-720 - Run-time hardware detection - Stephane discussed the current status of the work IoT.bzh has done. No objections to what they have done so far. 
  
  
agl-sat-meetings.txt · Last modified: 2019/11/07 15:35 by waltminer