User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2019/04/25 13:53]
waltminer
agl-sat-meetings [2019/05/23 13:39] (current)
waltminer
Line 18: Line 18:
  
  
-==== May 23, 2019 ====+==== June 20, 2019 ====
 Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting// Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//
 +
 +==== June 6, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//
 +
 +==== May 23, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Sebastien, Kurokawa, Daniel, Eric , Yamaguchi, Hosokawa, Guy
 +
 +
 +   * Weston 6.0 discussion
 +     * All targets except i.MX6 now build. ​
 +     * No major problems identified yet. M3, Vayu, and RPI still need to be verified.
 +
 +   * Update from Daniel on Window Manager architecture
 +     * See yesterday'​s App FW EG Meeting minutes
 +
 +   * Update from George on PipeWire
 +     * George having some problems joining
 +
 +   * Doc site update
 +     * New doc site is now live with the multi-branch switcher.  ​
 +     * XDS documentation being updated by Scott R.. Link checker was run and found about 25 broken links within the page that need to be fixed. Scott working on that as well. 
 +     * Common method for documenting the APIs is needed so that developers know what is expected of them for documentation and we have a method for displaying the APIs on the doc website. Walt will send an email to address this. 
 +     * Need some help with CSS and layout. There are known issues that need to be addressed. ​
 +     * Need to have layout very wide to see the branch switching, etc. 
 +
 +   * RHSA Update
 +     * Nakadachi-san {{::​rhsa_update_20190411.pdf|provided this update}}. Requirements spec 0.2 is available on the RHSA page. Revised plan is for SAT to review the spec at the F2F meeting. Plan is for 10 units to be available by the end of September. ​
 +     * 5/23 - Initial RFQ based on the spec from the EHSA EG to be reviewed at next SAT call. 
 +
 +   * Navi EG
 +     * new navigation app (Mapbox based) - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​21032/​
 +     * Remove old navigation app from recipe
 +     * POI should work out of the box with the new Navi app
 +     * 5/23 - New Navi EG held first meeting in Japanese and posted some meeting minutes and a roadmap to their [[eg-navi|wiki page.]] ​
 +
 +
 +   * Yocto - thud 2.6.2 was just released with our fixes. Need to bump for master. ​
 +     * warrior 2.7 is now released. Can revive agl-next branch to start tracking warrior. ​
 +     * 5/23 - Need Jira ticket for bump to 2.6.2. Assign to Tom. 
 +
 +   * New Business
 +
 +     * Site for Sep F2F Meeting (week 37 (Sep 9) interferes with Linux Plumbers)
 +     * Suggestion week 38 in Europe due to other conferences the weeks before and after. Check with Amazon on their availability. Lorient is a possible site. Need to check with Amazon on their availability location-wise. ​
 +     * Add LTS and production readiness to next SAT agenda
 +     * ALS demo being shipped to Japan on Tuesday. ​ Need to check with Amazon on the token and API site still being available. ​
 +     * Ask Scott to post to wiki page or doc site instructions for building CES 2019 demo units. ​
 +     * Jan-Simon asking for comments on gerrit 21389, restructure of the folder layout in gerrit. ​
  
  
agl-sat-meetings.1556200431.txt.gz ยท Last modified: 2019/04/25 13:53 by waltminer