User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2019/04/11 20:43]
waltminer
agl-sat-meetings [2019/06/25 13:00] (current)
waltminer
Line 17: Line 17:
 ----- -----
  
-==== April 25, 2019 ====+==== July 4, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees:​ 
 + 
 +==== June 20, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Eric, Scott, Stephane, George, Daniel, Bechir, Nakadachi, Kurokawa, Sekine 
 +  
 +   * Updates on HH RC2 - Not running as root, etc.  
 +     * Not running as root merged this week. Builds come up in the CI lab. Audio not working.  
 +     * This [[https://​download.automotivelinux.org/​AGL/​snapshots/​master/​2019-06-20-b1183/​qemux86-64/​deploy/​ | morning'​s snapshot build]] has everything built in. Can use to test while people wait for their local builds to complete.  
 + 
 + 
 +   * Denso Ten analysis? 
 +   * Steering Wheel controller for CES demo.  
 +   * Agenda for ALS F2F 
 +   * ALS Demo - docker build by IoT.bzh https://​github.com/​iotbzh/​AlexaDocker 
 +     * Need to get running on guppy. Thierry was working on master.  
 +   * RHSA RFQ 
 + 
 + 
 +==== June 11, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Ronan, Michael, Fulup, Sebastien, Stephane, Hosokawa, Marc, Kurokawa, Nakadachi, Kusakabe, Yamaguchi, Scott, Li 
 + 
 +Reviewed and updated the AGL LTS requirements and assumptions. https://​confluence.automotivelinux.org/​x/​X4CP 
 + 
 +Took a quick look at the AGL Production Readiness Confluence page. Kusakabe-san said that he will be ready to show the Denso Ten review of AGL APIs at the next SAT meeting.  
 + 
 +Walt will send out the RHSA RFQ for review.  
 + 
 + 
 + 
 + 
 +==== June 6, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Scott, Tanikawa, George, Kusakabe, Marc, David Fries (SanCloud), Michael, Daniel, Guy, Sebastien, Yamaguchi 
 + 
 +   * Weston 6.0 discussion 
 +     * i.Mx6 unstable startup, but probably not a Weston issue. Scott working on updating the changes.  
 +     * No major problems identified on other boards. Daniel looking at problem with QEMU not starting.  
 + 
 +   * Update from Daniel on Window Manager architecture 
 +     * Scott (NZ) working on getting the existing demo home screen working.  
 + 
 +   * Update from George on PipeWire 
 +     * See Jan-Simon'​s {{:​audio_system_recipes_in_hh-2.pdf|presentation on build and configuration}}.  
 +     * Decision by SAT as documented in the presentation:​ Pipewire only solution for HH.  
 +         * PipeWire is a new switch in aglsetup. Remove the 4a switch. Leave Sound Manager switch intact.  
 +         * +  Easier code implementation. Can remove #ifdefs in apps and services that require knowledge of which audio implementation is in use 
 +         * +  Audio will work but policy plugin available in Icefish  
 +         * +  Apps are already ported and need less code (if old code removed) 
 +         * - unicens/​agl-service-unicens needs to be ported (target 8.0.1) 
 +         * - Knife switch. HH will not support 4a. Sound Manager sources will be included, but will not be built or tested by AGL.  
 +         * - Bluetooth audio will not be functional in 8.0.0. Target patch release 8.0.1 for Bluetooth audio 
 + 
 + 
 +   * Doc site update 
 +     * Common method for documenting the APIs is needed so that developers know what is expected of them for documentation and we have a method for displaying the APIs on the doc website. Walt will send an email to address this.  
 +     * Need some help with CSS and layout. There are known issues that need to be addressed.  
 +     * Need to have layout very wide to see the branch switching, etc.  
 + 
 +   * RHSA Update 
 +     * Nakadachi-san {{::​rhsa_update_20190411.pdf|provided this update}}. Requirements spec 0.2 is available on the RHSA page. Revised plan is for SAT to review the spec at the F2F meeting. Plan is for 10 units to be available by the end of September.  
 +     * 5/23 - Initial RFQ based on the spec from the EHSA EG to be reviewed at next SAT call.  
 + 
 +   * Navi EG 
 +     * new navigation app (Mapbox based) - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​21032/​ 
 +     * Remove old navigation app from recipe 
 +     * POI should work out of the box with the new Navi app 
 +     * 5/23 - New Navi EG held first meeting in Japanese and posted some meeting minutes and a roadmap to their [[eg-navi|wiki page.]]  
 + 
 + 
 +   * Yocto - thud 2.6.2 was just released with our fixes. Need to bump for master.  
 +     * warrior 2.7 is now released. Can revive agl-next branch to start tracking warrior.  
 +     * 5/23 - Need Jira ticket for bump to 2.6.2. Assign to Tom.  
 +     * 6/6 - Done. Master now on 2.6.2.  
 + 
 +     * Site for Sep F2F Meeting (week 37 (Sep 9) interferes with Linux Plumbers) 
 +     * Suggestion week 38 in Europe due to other conferences the weeks before and after. Check with Amazon on their availability. Lorient is a possible site. Need to check with Amazon on their availability location-wise.  
 +     * Add LTS and production readiness to next SAT agenda 
 +     * ALS demo being shipped to Japan on Tuesday. ​ Need to check with Amazon on the token and API site still being available.  
 +     * Ask Scott to post to wiki page or doc site instructions for building CES 2019 demo units.  
 +     * Jan-Simon asking for comments on gerrit 21389, restructure of the folder layout in gerrit.  
 +       * 6/6 - Now targeted for RC2 
 + 
 +   * New Business 
 +     * Schedule a follow-up SAT call for Tuesday morning in CIAT slot.  
 + 
 +==== May 23, 2019 ==== 
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Sebastien, Kurokawa, Daniel, Eric , Yamaguchi, Hosokawa, Guy 
 + 
 + 
 +   * Weston 6.0 discussion 
 +     * All targets except i.MX6 now build.  
 +     * No major problems identified yet. M3, Vayu, and RPI still need to be verified. 
 + 
 +   * Update from Daniel on Window Manager architecture 
 +     * See yesterday'​s App FW EG Meeting minutes 
 + 
 +   * Update from George on PipeWire 
 +     * George having some problems joining 
 + 
 +   * Doc site update 
 +     * New doc site is now live with the multi-branch switcher. ​  
 +     * XDS documentation being updated by Scott R.. Link checker was run and found about 25 broken links within the page that need to be fixed. Scott working on that as well.  
 +     * Common method for documenting the APIs is needed so that developers know what is expected of them for documentation and we have a method for displaying the APIs on the doc website. Walt will send an email to address this.  
 +     * Need some help with CSS and layout. There are known issues that need to be addressed.  
 +     * Need to have layout very wide to see the branch switching, etc.  
 + 
 +   * RHSA Update 
 +     * Nakadachi-san {{::​rhsa_update_20190411.pdf|provided this update}}. Requirements spec 0.2 is available on the RHSA page. Revised plan is for SAT to review the spec at the F2F meeting. Plan is for 10 units to be available by the end of September.  
 +     * 5/23 - Initial RFQ based on the spec from the EHSA EG to be reviewed at next SAT call.  
 + 
 +   * Navi EG 
 +     * new navigation app (Mapbox based) - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​21032/​ 
 +     * Remove old navigation app from recipe 
 +     * POI should work out of the box with the new Navi app 
 +     * 5/23 - New Navi EG held first meeting in Japanese and posted some meeting minutes and a roadmap to their [[eg-navi|wiki page.]]  
 + 
 + 
 +   * Yocto - thud 2.6.2 was just released with our fixes. Need to bump for master.  
 +     * warrior 2.7 is now released. Can revive agl-next branch to start tracking warrior.  
 +     * 5/23 - Need Jira ticket for bump to 2.6.2. Assign to Tom.  
 + 
 +   * New Business 
 + 
 +     * Site for Sep F2F Meeting (week 37 (Sep 9) interferes with Linux Plumbers) 
 +     * Suggestion week 38 in Europe due to other conferences the weeks before and after. Check with Amazon on their availability. Lorient is a possible site. Need to check with Amazon on their availability location-wise.  
 +     * Add LTS and production readiness to next SAT agenda 
 +     * ALS demo being shipped to Japan on Tuesday. ​ Need to check with Amazon on the token and API site still being available.  
 +     * Ask Scott to post to wiki page or doc site instructions for building CES 2019 demo units.  
 +     * Jan-Simon asking for comments on gerrit 21389, restructure of the folder layout in gerrit.  
 + 
 + 
 +==== May 9, 2019 ====
 Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting// Attendees: //Upcoming Meeting//
 +F2F Meeting in Spain 
 +
 +
 +==== April 25, 2019 ====
 +Attendees: Walt, Jan-Simon, Tom, Alexey, Scott, Eugeniy, Lorenzo, Stephane, George, Kusakabe, Nakadachi, Yamaguchi, Sebastien, Michael F, Michael T, Eric, Hosokawa
 +
 +
 +   * Layers reorg (move things from m-a-devel to m-agl or m-a-extra) + AGL profiles layers organization (cluster/​telematics/​ivi/​adas ...) - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/​21118
 +
 +   * AGL boards status - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/​21031
 +
 +   * ARC HSDK board support - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​21079
 +
 +   * Review [[agl-distro:​may2019-f2f#​agenda|F2F Meeting Agenda]] for Spain 
 +
 +   * Update from Daniel on Window Manager architecture
 +     * Daniel not available.
 +
 +   * Update from George on PipeWire
 +     * Working on Pipewire session manager for policy management. Julian also working on the project to get Bluetooth running (A2DP now working. HFP in progress). George is working on session manager for the F2F meeting in May. Will also work with Wim on outstanding PipeWire design issues for automotive. ​
 +
 +   * Doc site update
 +     * New doc site is now live with the multi-branch switcher.  ​
 +     * Need some help with CSS and layout. There are known issues that need to be addressed. ​
 +     * Mobile support not working (404 errors)- Fixed 
 +     * Need to have layout very wide to see the branch switching, etc. 
 +
 +   * RHSA Update
 +     * Nakadachi-san {{::​rhsa_update_20190411.pdf|provided this update}}. Requirements spec 0.2 is available on the RHSA page. Revised plan is for SAT to review the spec at the F2F meeting. Plan is for 10 units to be available by the end of September. ​
 +
 +   * Navi EG
 +     * new navigation app (Mapbox based) - https://​gerrit.automotivelinux.org/​gerrit/#/​c/​21032/​
 +     * Remove old navigation app from recipe
 +     * POI should work out of the box with the new Navi app
 +
 +
 +   * Yocto - thud 2.6.2 was just released with our fixes. Need to bump for master. ​
 +     * warrior 2.7 is now at M3 
 +
 +   * New Business
 +     * None
 +
  
 ==== April 11, 2019 ==== ==== April 11, 2019 ====
agl-sat-meetings.1555015391.txt.gz · Last modified: 2019/04/11 20:43 by waltminer