User Tools

Site Tools


agl-sat-meetings

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
agl-sat-meetings [2018/06/07 10:02]
waltminer
agl-sat-meetings [2018/06/07 13:59] (current)
waltminer
Line 38: Line 38:
  
 ==== June 7, 2018 ==== ==== June 7, 2018 ====
-Attendees: ​//Upcoming Meeting// +Attendees: ​Walt 
  
    * Development processes and tool usage    * Development processes and tool usage
Line 65: Line 64:
       * 4/26 - Tanikawa spoke to Hoshina-san about Toyota schedule for 2018 and CES demo.  Need to get something in writing from Toyota on their schedule of features for this year.        * 4/26 - Tanikawa spoke to Hoshina-san about Toyota schedule for 2018 and CES demo.  Need to get something in writing from Toyota on their schedule of features for this year. 
       * 5/24 - Surface ID management proposal from Tanikawa-san is being updated for Monday'​s Graphics and UI EG call. Additional discussions on the plan for Window Manager and Homescreen will be discussed in Lorient in two weeks. Need to get ADIT's schedule for updating the ID agent to ensure that it will be available and working in FF.        * 5/24 - Surface ID management proposal from Tanikawa-san is being updated for Monday'​s Graphics and UI EG call. Additional discussions on the plan for Window Manager and Homescreen will be discussed in Lorient in two weeks. Need to get ADIT's schedule for updating the ID agent to ensure that it will be available and working in FF. 
 +      * 6/7 - Tanikawa working on high level design for window manager and homescreen to be reviewed at the June 19 F2F SAT meeting in Tokyo. Will also need a plan for staffing and timing to be presented to the AB in Tokyo. ​ Plan from Toyota in SPEC-1467. ​ It looks like splitting App Launcher from Homescreen will happen by late June from Toyota. Rest of their work is planned for September or later, but they will not be working with us as a community. ​
    
     * V2C EG     * V2C EG
Line 71: Line 71:
       * 3/29 - Kicked off at AMM. Waiting for regular meeting schedule. ​       * 3/29 - Kicked off at AMM. Waiting for regular meeting schedule. ​
       * 5/23 - No update. Have not seen any follow up meetings scheduled. Will get in touch with Ashley to see if this is something he will continue to lead.        * 5/23 - No update. Have not seen any follow up meetings scheduled. Will get in touch with Ashley to see if this is something he will continue to lead. 
 +      * 6/7/ - Email sent to Ashley and Lasse at ForgeRock. Waiting on reply. ​
  
    
Line 81: Line 82:
      * 4/26 - Sub-tasks continuing      * 4/26 - Sub-tasks continuing
      * 5/24 - Part 3 in gerrit. Issues being looked at.       * 5/24 - Part 3 in gerrit. Issues being looked at. 
 +     * 6/7 - Part 3 has been merged! Current HTML5 demo is broken. Need to consider how to build this up in a manner that does not use Qt. Now we need a demo of a telematics unit! 
  
    * Review [[https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​issues/?​filter=11710 | Jira tickets for SAT]]     * Review [[https://​jira.automotivelinux.org/​issues/?​filter=11710 | Jira tickets for SAT]] 
Line 87: Line 89:
      * 4/26 - Tanikawa looking at resolving for FF.       * 4/26 - Tanikawa looking at resolving for FF. 
      * 5/24 - Nothing to report      * 5/24 - Nothing to report
 +     * 6/7 - Nothing to report
  
    * Web app framework - Updates from LG/Igalia?    * Web app framework - Updates from LG/Igalia?
-     * 5/24 - Nothing to report. ​+     * 5/24 - Nothing to report. 
 +     * 6/7 - Stephane will create a summary report of the findings from this weeks meetings including a list of action items to pursue.  ​
  
    * Possibility that Suzuki could contribute new design for CES 2019.  Tanikawa says they had proposal that was shown at local Japan meeting this week.     * Possibility that Suzuki could contribute new design for CES 2019.  Tanikawa says they had proposal that was shown at local Japan meeting this week. 
      * 5/24 - Nothing to report. Next Japanese local meeting is next week. Will get an update for next SAT meeting. ​      * 5/24 - Nothing to report. Next Japanese local meeting is next week. Will get an update for next SAT meeting. ​
 +     * 6/7 - Nothing to report. Need to figure out if this is real by ALS or pursue getting an updated design elsewhere. ​
  
 New: New:
  
-   * Dynamic library link usage. See SPEC-1454+   * Dynamic library link usage. See SPEC-1454. Added a comment to it. Assigned to Jose. 
  
  
agl-sat-meetings.txt · Last modified: 2018/06/07 13:59 by waltminer